Can we please get agents of change on all server?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Montag, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

We get all the bad changes from TLPs, getting something that would improve live servers would be nice for a change.

Be a nice trade off for the chanter nerf they are forcing on live servers.....
    Raccoo likes this.
  2. alicard Elder

Or make timeless oil that requires you to complete all of PoP to do your stupid Artisan Prize quest in a different spot. Try finding PoW, PoF, PoE mobs up that rarely even drop the orb required to make the Quintessence of Elements to get that oil.

My characters weren't even around during PoP and the gods are camped 24/7. I had to pay someone 1 million plat just for a port up. Now I have a few other characters that would like to start it but I gave up.
    Fenthen likes this.
  3. Szilent Augur

really no one would do it just for the asking? there's dozens & hundreds of these keys on every server
    Loratex and Annastasya like this.
  4. alicard Elder

I asked for a few days before I started offering money. It wasn't until 1 million I had someone say they could. Maybe my server is different and greedy.
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

So from latest test notes:

September 8, 2021

*** Highlights ***

- Agents of Change are now available for all-access members on all servers.
    Fenthen likes this.
  6. Fenthen aka Rath

So will they just not show up for FTP folks? Or won't respond to a hail? Or won't let you zone in?..
  7. Tweakfour17 Augur

Probably will give you a similar message to trying to zone into an area you're not flagged for.
    Yinla and Szilent like this.