Pet Weapons - Issues

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by oldkracow, Sep 6, 2021.

1. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

With the abundance of weapons items on mischief, I'm noticing not all level 49 - 46 weapon effects are pet equip-able the a short list thus far...

Sarnak Lightning Caller
    fluxbladed axe
  2. Yaber Oil Baron

Because these weapons are originally no-trade, only weapons that are trade-able on normal servers can be given to pets with some exception like (No Pet) tag.
  3. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Played on FV until level 70 wasn't a weapon in /baz I found that a pet couldn't use... ? That was lvl appropriate
  4. Yaber Oil Baron

It always worked this way since about 2001 or so when they made the change so pets won’t take anything that isn’t trade-able (Armor, Weapons, Etc) - Still remember giving pets primals in ST before the change.

It also works the same on Firiona Vie, you probably got lucky and only bought trade-able weapons.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

Perhaps, but that doesn't make sense to me. That would mean that there's a hidden flag in the item database that indicates "no trade on normal servers". Possible, I suppose.
  6. AgentofChange Augur

More likely there's a flag that makes it non tradeable to a pet. The no trade "flag" is separate. Almost certainly the case since no trade items existed before they changed being able to no trade weapons to pets.

So when they removed the no trade from items they didn't remove the no trade to pets.
  7. Tweakfour17 Augur

There is already a No Pet flag, a No Drop flag and a No Drop FV flag. The first 2 are visible on items, the 3rd one devs have talked about it but shows up on an item the same as No Drop. There may be a No Pet FV flag thats invisible?
  8. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Thanks for the info just another layer of no fun for no reason...