Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #1

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zieri, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Sissruukk Rogue One

Agnostic, I choose my own path. To heck with the gods.
    RPoo and Zieri like this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Absor. Cause he has been around longer than any EQ diety...in fact I think he created a few of them

The way he sits and passes down answers in live interviews is very god like and the grin when he feels he is dealing with mere mortals and getting a laugh from them. :D
    RPoo, Nennius, Ssdar and 4 others like this.
  3. Xorsazis Augur

Cazic-Thule, because Iksars are never wrong.

TBH, I've loved most content involving Cazic: Plane of Fear, House of Thule, Rain of Fear, etc. While he has taken the spotlight a lot, I wouldn't mind seeing more of him explored.

Also, my wife refers to him as a walking turd with arms.
    Zieri likes this.
  4. Zieri Content Designer

That's some dedication you have there towards Brell. :) What kind of pizza does the Duke of Below request*?

*in digital, not-really actualized slices, of course

Bonus is he provides all the rain we all need. :)

:eek:

A lot of beastlords follow - not necessarily worship, by its nature - Sahteb Mahini. Although you are right, not a lot of the Feral Spirit as of yet.

When their avatars can die by mortal hands in their own planes, sometimes you just have to rely on yourself and your friends.

Absor smash smite!

There's nothing to fear, but Cazic himself. ;)
    code-zero, RPoo and Skuz like this.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I'd order him Pizza Funghi e Salsiccia, served with root beer.
    Nennius likes this.
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

The Dwarven Council is meeting soon and I will add it to our rather long agenda. If we can restrain ourselves and not consume too much ale, again, I will ask them what they prefer. As a note, a High Elf tried to deliver to deliver something with ham and pineapple on it a few months ago. I am afraid we may have gone a bit too far in expressing our displeasure in this case. Tying him to a tree in Kelethin, upside down, and painting him in pastels may have been a bit too much.

For me personally I like a thin crust pizza with Wyvern pieces on top and Questionable Cheese.
    Sissruukk and Accipiter like this.
  7. Zolav Augur

Rallos Zek..

Because kicking some A - - is cool and RZ is the best at it!
    Metanis and Skuz like this.
  8. Travestii Elder

Wait, Agnostic isn't an EQ god? That's not possible, he/she/it has more followers than any other!
    Elyssanda and Yinla like this.
  9. chungus Journeyman

the nameless, being of ultimate power. Reminds me of the nameless god in Raymond Feist books, who doesn't like power?
  10. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

Innurook. He doesn’t care if you worship him or not. He hates you the same. I can relate to this.
  11. Schadenfreude Augur

He has a special brand of hate for people who get his name wrong.
    Skuz likes this.
  12. Schadenfreude Augur

Everyone else is wrong, it's clearly Tunare who never forgives and never forgets.
  13. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

Dezy is the one true god
  14. Cicelee Augur

Erolissi Marr (or is it Erollisi Marr)- The Goddess of Love
    Skuz likes this.