Yelinak Head and Neck not dropping off Cazic, Tormax, Vulak, Avatar of War or Tunare

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ViciousEQ, Aug 26, 2021.

1. ViciousEQ Elder

Why is this being ignored by the EverQuest team?

You knew about it before Wednesday's patch.

Is this working as intended...or is it really a big technical hurdle you can't resolve?

Communication is key.
    Xygorx, Eleven655321, Yaspah and 4 others like this.
  2. Xygorx New Member

Yes bit.
  3. Caim New Member

Dain head drops when Dain loot is present, KT head the same. Why not Yeli?
  4. Yteran Lorekeeper

5. Tutu New Member

Other heads are dropping off yelinak, so seems resonable that his head would drop off the other mobs.
  6. Sloppybottoms New Member

This is one of the most important things in the world to me and my family. Thank you.
    Boze, Indigo_Quarmite, Stymie and 2 others like this.
  7. Yaspah New Member

checks out
  8. ViciousEQ Elder

Its also almost like there is a higher chance to roll Yeli loot or something, his items are all rot now other than Head/Neck and we are just a week in. Every top tier mob has Yeli loot present it seems.

Is there some reason for this?
  9. Ravanta Suffer Augur

Yelinak appears to only be dropping his loot, and appears to only be dropping 1 round of it.

My source is 4x yelinak splits last night where this happened.
  10. ViciousEQ Elder

You are the third guild to tell me this. I guess it could just be RNG, but we are not doing our Yelinak instances until this is resolved or confirmed just bad RNG either way. Thats terrible >< A lot of player effort for nothing.
  11. Protocol Dragon Defender

Lord Yelinak is broken in DZs. His loot is not randomized; I’ve killed 5 DZ Yelis this week and each one dropped exactly one Yelinak kill worth of items.
  12. acidic Journeyman

Yel is too easy a target to drop quality loot
  13. Gnomie Denser than most

Can throw additional confirmation in as well. Yeli in DZ only dropped 4 pieces of Yeli loot for us, nothing else. Not sure about OW Yeli.
  14. verbatim Elder

What is interesting is we have seen them take mobs entirely out of the random pool process, but we have never seen them disable it in DZs and not in OW. That is kind of a novel capability, pretty interesting.
  15. Tweakfour17 Augur

Something similar to how Vox and Naggy don't banish in DZ maybe. Who knows how the code all fits together.
  16. taliefer Augur

Lets get this fixed so the OP can finally get that California king race car bed he has always wanted.
    Machen likes this.
  17. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

[IMG]
  18. Boogatti Lorekeeper

Lol high quality meme, man. Gj bro got big laugh out of this
  19. Gheed Is not reading your response

Actually it is dropping. This is mischief where the loot is random. You are just very unlucky.
  20. Indigo_Quarmite Augur

Yelinak loot is always on rot except the head/neck. This isn't new information. Sure a few items might get handed out here and there in the first week or 2 of an expansion as filler slots but no one actually wants it. All things considered the bag is the next best drop so u can put it in your bank for more bank storage.