COV Raid TS Bard Weapons

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Cicelee, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Cicelee Augur

My bard is now at the point where I can raid with the bard and not die. Currently using COV raid dagger with TOV ice proc augment, and COV raid axe with TOV remote healing augment. Next week I will be able to buy my first nugget/ore with currency and want to use the first two on weapons.

However, I have looked at quite a few magelo profiles and there is not a consensus choice. Some use 19 delay daggers, some make the Vamlire Draw 1h, I have seen some only use one raid TS weapon. Whereas on magician there is a singular universal choice, there is not with bard.

I am curious not only what weapons you settled on for your bard, but also reasoning and logic behind. I am only making two TS raid weapons. Keep in mind the bard is my box, and while I am raiding right now it is only because the mage is fully done.

As always, thanks for the advice bard community!
  2. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Hooked knife and knife.. I'm trying for DPS.. You know what group I get.. so it's how I DPS.

I know.. I missed fixing the offhand for Ely.. she will be your bard Sunday.. it will be fixed.
    :(
  3. Elyssanda Bardbrain

4. Szilent Augur

Axe & Hooked Knife, for the 4800 procs
  5. Axel Furry Hats OP

For a while I went with 2 slashers (bards look best with slashers) but recently after digging through other class abilities, 2 piercers might be the most optimal thing to go with (Rogue Pinpoint Defects line adds 3% to piercing damage).

Ideally the best setup would be to swap weapons depending on what burns are going on (piercers for Flurry of Notes/Pinpoint, Blunts for Thousand Blades & Shaman epic, slashers for a good balance in between) but there's not enough good augs to bando swap like that, unfortunately.
  6. Svann2 The Magnificent

2 vamp swords - 1 TS one drop
  7. Cuuthbert Augur

I like Vampiric Draw because it never gets resisted. For the most part I would say it is personal preference. Go with a damaging proc and stay away from Stun and Heal Tar/tar.
  8. Svann2 The Magnificent

Was thinking of going with the highest dex this expac (TOL) but one of those is a mace.