Let's have a round of applause for the DEVS. They done good.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by DruidStorm69, Aug 25, 2021.

1. DruidStorm69 New Member

I understand not everyone may be happy with the whole random versus tiers thing. However we almost all need to give a big round of applause to the devs for finally letting all the players in the game have a shot at sleepers 1 loot. This is the first time in official eq history this has happened and it will be remembered by all of us for decades. Thank you developers for the opportunity to have some fun. We appreciate what you do.

Cheers to all our alts having SoDs! This server is going to be a freaking blast boys and girls
    Brontus, Xanathol, Appren and 3 others like this.
  2. Lineater Augur

Can you provide context? Was there some sort of announcement or official change?
  3. Xhartor Augur

ST 1.0 loot is still dropping after the Sleeper was awoken.
  4. Tredus New Member

There was a screenshot making the rounds of a Dragon dropping Sleeper 1.0 Gear Primal Weapons Shroud of Longevity. I have remained reserved in expecting this was not a mistake, while being optimistic that they intended this to be the case and we will see a good bit of Sleeper 1.0 loot dropping in the future because that would just be cool.
  5. HekkHekkHekk Augur

I spoke with the devs and they confirmed this was a mistake and will be hot fixed.
    Xygorx, Karreck, Siah and 1 other person like this.
  6. Veteranplayer Apprentice

A moment of silence for the guy who paid vicious 1400$ dollars for the first sceptre drop. May his mom not take his chicken strips privileges away!
    Stymie likes this.
  7. Tredus New Member

Lol I cant tell if HekkHekkHekk is trolling or serious
    Dailor likes this.
  8. ViciousEQ Elder

I don't eaten chicken.
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I have it on good authority he is actually best buds with Prathun, Narlee, Froo, Roshen, Elidroth, Aradune, Zajeer, Maddoc, Rytan, Sklug, Daemass, Kendrick, Fairan, Elegist, and Rashere - and he speaks with them all very regularly, he plays golf with Smed on sundays and attends geriatrics knitting classes with Windstalker on Patch Wednesdays, and no, he is not Napoleon Bonaparte. He's terrible at croquet but plays a mean slider at lawn bowls and for the love of all that is holy never allow him to eat any sprouts.
    Stymie and Nennius like this.
  10. Gnomie Denser than most

HekHek is always trolling...
    Stymie likes this.
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

[IMG]
    Stymie likes this.
  12. ViciousEQ Elder

13. Numiko Augur

I was thinking Heck *was* Holly with his filthy casuals should not be killing dragons rhetoric :eek: