Warders Loot from sleepers tomp - DEV please read!!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by DruidStorm69, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Duder Augur

Sleepers Tomb is nearly the same thing afterwards. And are you saying that you wanted to wake the sleeper to see Kerafrym? Or that you just wanted to see Kerafrym sleeping in the bubble? People wake the sleeper for numerous reasons because there are so many reasons to wake it. Maybe on the next TLP you will push to be the amongst those to wake it. No one but yourself denied you that on Mischief. Everyone has the same opportunity, even more so on a server where so many ST key pieces are tradable.
    HekkHekkHekk likes this.
  2. HekkHekkHekk Augur

[IMG]
    Duder likes this.
  3. HekkHekkHekk Augur

[IMG]
  4. HekkHekkHekk Augur

5. HekkHekkHekk Augur

6. HekkHekkHekk Augur

7. HekkHekkHekk Augur

8. Veteranplayer Apprentice

players like you are the reason tlps die.
    Stymie and Hythos like this.
  9. Veteranplayer Apprentice

We can go kill the warders on FV or any server and see this stuff. This is not the issue you are being an A$$. You did this to krono lord the items over other players. The issue is the devs need to make these items continue to drop so everyone can FINALLY after 22 years use them instead of one guy selling his on the RMT website for 1400$. You guild posted the SoD immediately for real money trading, the devs SERIOUSLY need to investigate this. They can solve the issue of toxic players like you by simply making the items drop so you cant do your lame little plan.
    Stymie and Xanathol like this.
  10. Tweakfour17 Augur

I think the devs should make the AoCs give you ST 1.0 until you wake the sleeper yourself, then you get flagged for ST 2.0. You're either flagged for 1.0 or 2.0, can't be both and normal piggyback rules apply. DZ is whichever the raid requester is flagged for.

That being said, don't get too upset about people "lording" the items over you, they are meme items that are only worth money because they are a novelty, especially on a free trade server. They all get replaced. You'll be able to twink with better than an SoD. You can get a gnome illusion clicky later on. Us not having the ability to loot these items doesn't ruin the game. If someone is so desperate to be cool that they want to pay $1400 for an item that gets replaced very quickly, let em.
    Xanathol likes this.
  11. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

They could just have the AoC spawn 2 wardens and 2 ancients.
  12. HekkHekkHekk Augur

[IMG]
  13. Numiko Augur

Only reason anyone wakes the sleeper is because they want their 15 minutes of fame in a small bit of the internet called EQ TLP servers, just have to look at the gloating posts here to see that.
    Stymie and Gnomie like this.
  14. Firesyde424 Journeyman

Yes, I do want to see him sleeping in his bubble. Why is that worthy of your scorn? There are very few new experiences for most people in EQ. For me, seeing the Sleeper is one of them. In terms of being in the high end raid guilds, sure, I can agree with you. Are you suggesting that 24 year old content requires that? Well, I don't think it should. It's been 24 years, what joy is there in racing to blow up everyone else's opportunity to see it?
  15. Duder Augur

Scorn is met with scorn. Can he be seen in the bubble in the dz pre-woke? If so, you don't have to wake him to see him, just have to get in there early.
  16. Dailor Augur

I think the devs should march Hekk from Sleeper's Tomb to East Commonlands and then behead him.
    Stymie, Duder and Gnomie like this.
  17. ViciousEQ Elder

I'm not sure about other guilds but nothing in our guild was sold. When everyone who got an iconic item is online we will do a big screenshot for you with them all equipped.

Regardless of it not being awakened by us, we were going to wake it after the next spawn cycle as well.

I know you might think that this is all because we secretly spend thousands of hours playing this game just to keep you from seeing content, but the reality is we are not thinking about you at all, We are just playing the game in front of us.

The game in front of us has some content that is exclusive to the most invested players. That is not something we created, or asked for, or even agree with. But if I'm being completely honest, I wish NToV, Plane of Earth B, and a number of other zones were one time events too. There's some things that just aren't fun to do more than once a server, and I know you won't understand this because you are who you are....a casual "veteran player", but doing Sleeper's 1.0 over and over and over is not fun.
    Xygorx likes this.
  18. Aziuno Augur

You missed LDON's
  19. SnapVine Augur

our singular dev should add ST 1.0 loot to some other mobs that still spawn. This is the place to do it, if there ever was one.
    Daidraco and Xanathol like this.
  20. verbatim Elder

Pretty sure ST 1.0 stayed up for multiple weeks on mangler. Were you not able to raid it then?