Video - Thornblade Sleeper Awakened

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xygorx, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Xygorx New Member

Sleeper awoken on Thornblade server by Los Pepes guild, with Cowboys and Camels watching on.

By the previous day, Cowboys and Camels had secured 9 Scepter of Destruction, 6 Shroud of Longevity, 2 Mask of the Tinkerer, and countless Primal Weapons. It was a good 1.0 run! Cheers to everyone involved, it was a fun group of players to raid with!
    Duder and niente like this.
  2. ViciousEQ Elder

I like your youtube videos. I followed, liked and subscribed. I'm also a patreon supporter. You should stream on twitch. I'd listen to this man read the dictionary asmr
    Xygorx likes this.
  3. Dailor Augur

This video has been reported to Morrissey.
    Lineater and Boze like this.
  4. HekkHekkHekk Augur

This was the perfect amount of edging I needed this morning. Pras.
    Abundant likes this.
  5. Gnomie Denser than most

Nobody really gives two taco bell spicy bean burrito farts how many SOD's a known RMT guild farmed.

Cool video though
    HoodenShuklak likes this.
  6. Cultdruid New Member

funny post.
  7. Shiki New Member

Here, have a Bladesoul's to wipe away the tears.
    Xygorx likes this.
  8. Lineater Augur

If a sleeper awakes on a server nobody plays on, was it ever really awoken?
    HoodenShuklak and Kazzuk like this.
  9. Gnomie Denser than most

Nah, no need. It's seriously just that...nobody cares about you guys or what you kill or loot....nobody. Here, let me spell it out for you guys.

Overview

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. People with narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they're not given the special favors or admiration they believe they deserve. They may find their relationships unfulfilling, and others may not enjoy being around them.
    Treatment for narcissistic personality disorder centers around talk therapy (psychotherapy).
  10. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

And now they are offering SoD for 100kr until we have PoP and SoD is outdated and its worth 3kr.
    Not even best wep for a level 1 anymore.
    There is a new top wep for new players now to level up.
  11. Gnomie Denser than most

Lol they're asking 125 Krono for Shroud of Longevity.
  12. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

The question remains, is warder loot still available off ancients?
  13. Gnomie Denser than most

No.
  14. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

So much for random.
  15. suinegEQ Elder

All of that changed today. ST 1.0 loot drops off NTOV dragons at minimum.
  16. Gnomie Denser than most

Wait really?
  17. Nolrog Augur

Don't know, we're on a server that plenty people play on.
  18. Accipiter Old Timer

It was a dig at Thornblade. I don't know why people insist on server bashing.
  19. Nolrog Augur

I know. I was responding with the fact that Thornblade is not a dead server.
  20. ViciousEQ Elder

Thornblade is dead, stay away.