Returning to EQ...

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Crixus23, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Crixus23 New Member

....and looking for a guild. I am currently on the Erolisi Marr server, but would consider transferring. I have a 68 warrior and a 71 shadow knight. Looking to get back into grouping and eventually raiding. Would appreciate any info or advice! Thank you for your time and efforts!
  2. Crixus23 New Member

Or would it be better to just start a new character on a higher population server? But I would still be searching for a guild...8)
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Hey there,

Assuming you want to stay on a Live server. You are welcome to join us on Xegony in Lions of the Heart. We are not doing any end game raiding except when open raids are held on the server. But happy to have you join us for grouping until you app to a raid guild assuming open raids aren't interesting to you.

If you don't mind subbing then the latest TLP server could be a good place to start for low level groups.

Personally I wouldn't pay to transfer servers and instead would buy a heroic toon upgade on a new server. Also worth checking on the character screen whether you have a free heroic upgrade already available if so you could use that on your new server if you move.

Before considering any move make a toon on a new server and check things out. And if you leave a server for a guild ask if they will let you make a new toon to check things out before you decide to transfer (casual guilds should be fine with this most of the time).

And before you consider transferring servers be aware that things are slow in the summer. In our guild I know summer numbers are around 25% lower.
    code-zero likes this.
  4. Crixus23 New Member

Greetings...and thank you for your response. I will most certainly check you guys out!!
  5. Yueyenie Lorekeeper

We would be interested in having you in Ascending Dawn, sent you a PM.