Magician cauldrons summoned items

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by dethwulf, Aug 21, 2021.

1. dethwulf New Member

Don't you think exalted tonic of healings needs a boost considering the number of hp people have as well as the dage being done by creatures and spells? 4300 is almost nothing unless your a low level player. I would suggest increase the healing power to a minimum of 20,000 ( 43,000 would be great ). I would also suggest a new stat food " Apple Crisp" that uses aircrisp apples and apples from 2 or 3 other areas with brown sugar, honeycombs and cinnamon. And a stat drink called " Regal Tea" using etherfused tea with lemons from 2 or 3 zones.
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Players aren't going to be able to do much about this, which is what this forum is.

Since nothing in the cauldrons (either version) has ever scaled with level, I am guessing they don't want to go that route. What you probably want to suggest once Beta rolls around is a new version of cauldron with some of the items updated for level 120 (assuming we get a level increase).

I highly doubt that they would tie new recipes to something only one class can summon (and that can only be summoned). But who knows.

But you'd need to post in Veterans as a Feedback or Beta when it rolls around, not here.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.