Any servers with relatively quick unlocks?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by big_moose_man, Aug 20, 2021.

1. big_moose_man New Member

I missed out on Selos, which would've been perfect. Are all the other servers the same ol' 12 week unlocks? Kind've bored of the early expansions and while the TrueBox idea is warm and fuzzy I'd like to actually 6box without needing to buy more hardware.

If you're in a guild on a non-TrueBox TLP that has progressed passed GoD ideally, hit me up. I'd prefer raiding as a bard, cleric, or beastlord. I have all the playtime in the world so catching up in levels/AA shouldn't be difficult.
  2. TheGoblin Elder

Mischief is 8 week unlocks on non-level increase expansions.
  3. big_moose_man New Member

I looked at Mischief/Thornblade but I'd like to box and have no desire to buy more laptops.
  4. TheGoblin Elder

Unfortunately they will probably never make a box server with quick unlocks. Even Selo's was true box, so not sure how that would have been perfect.
  5. Captain Video Augur

Rizlona is a non-Truebox TLP which will unlock GoD on September 15. Expansions are 12 weeks when a level increase occurs, eight weeks otherwise. It is the fastest unlock schedule you're likely to ever see. The one experimental TLP on a four-week unlock schedule (Selo) collapsed pretty hard after PoP.
  6. Tweakfour17 Augur

The only TLP that meets these requirements is Ragefire. They don't have AoC so no easy farming of old content and they should unlock VoA at the end of the monthish.
  7. ForumBoss Augur

Rizlona sounds like your best bet. Still slow unlocks, but it's not too bad once you pass the 70s era