Warders Loot from sleepers tomp - DEV please read!!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by DruidStorm69, Aug 20, 2021.

1. DruidStorm69 New Member

Please I am asking from the 99% of the community who doesnt join Vicious guilds, please let the Warders loot remain! It's been 22 years of ego maniacs waking the sleeper and ruining the entire expac for the rest of the community. Obviously the game design was a mistake because no game ever copied this mechanic. Please I am begging you fix this mistake, this the ONE chance we have all been waiting for. Please let the warder loot drop still from the random loot table!!!!!

Certain raid leaders live to wake the sleeper and ruin the server for everyone, these psychos revel in the hatred they get. PLEASE let us strip them of this power and give the power back to the players!!!
  2. Gheed Is not reading your response

No sorry
    HekkHekkHekk likes this.
  3. Ginix Augur

Got lots of HOT Pre-Woke Sleeper gear. You boys know where to find me.
    Duder and HekkHekkHekk like this.
  4. HekkHekkHekk Augur

5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

[IMG]
    HekkHekkHekk likes this.
  6. Piznut Angry Gnome

Nothing will be done. If they didn't do anything about an un-keyed hacker waking the sleeper on Rizlona, they won't do anything to fix it here.
  7. DruidStorm69 New Member

Devs!!! Read this forum!!! Look at the people in here selling the loot for krono, we all thought you made this server to combat these forces. PLEASE look into this and let the Vast majority of your community have fun for once in velious! Don't let the scumbag 1% control the server. Please stand up with your players!!
  8. taliefer Augur

that damn Vicious, always waking the sleeper on every server and selling every piece of loot for race car beds.
  9. ViciousEQ Elder

We will take your request under consideration.
  10. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Never had a problem with anyone in C&C, honestly, on thornblade. Had people from there help me do things for no gain of their own, never had one cheat me on a trade (I usually get asked to parcel since they are raiding, always parceled first and always receive the plat). So don't get the hate. Maybe history on prior TLPs?
  11. The Greatest Beaver Journeyman

The devs and the community have missed the point of the warders, it wasn't suppose to be some 24-48 hours achievement, but now that we have DZ's it is which ruined the point having these mobs in the first place, and they should be changed to reflect the current state of the game which now involves DZ's.

And on the new servers it was absolutely the most PAY to win event in everquest history, who wants to spend the most krono for ST keys to go wake the sleepers... I know this because we sold our keys.
  12. TheGoblin Elder

Thornblade ST will stay asleep to let the farmers get the loot and transfer to Mischief and sell it since it was woken there. They get to double dip and still put items up for sale in the real ec tunnel.
  13. Jhaerik Journeyman

It's really pathetic how pay to win this game has become. I wish daybreak gave to craps about EQ.

EQ has became the McDonalds for old fat people too lazy to flip burgers to pay their power bill.
    Cazmac likes this.
  14. HekkHekkHekk Augur

>Plays on free trade server
    >Calls game pay to win
    Ozon, Karreck, Xhartor and 1 other person like this.
  15. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

No one forces you to buy anything from anyone. With AoCs you can do every raid you want. The ST 1.0 stuff is not game defining. In 2 months Luclin will be out and no one will care.
    Aneia likes this.
  16. Jhaerik Journeyman

I didn't pick the ruleset, and I didn't add Krono.
  17. MoveFastRZ Bloodsaber

I agree with you Jhaerik, it's possible to have a ruleset like this without turning the whole thing into a giant leap forward for RMT.

But...this is the way the world is going. The internet in general is fully monetized now. People know what your attention is worth, and any attempt to prevent them from converting it into money is going to end quickly. WTB the past, but I hear it can't be bought.
  18. The Greatest Beaver Journeyman

I'm fine with people buying items, because those items are achievable by those who do not want to buy them but when you have a 1 time event and the group of players that spends the most krono gets to do the event now that's screwed up especially when that event wasn't designed for current EQ which involves DZ's.
  19. Hraashna New Member

20. Numiko Augur

I'll never understand why they don't just add a pre awaken version of the zone to an AOC and avoid all this drama.
    Dre. likes this.