Grats Magic and Mischief on Server first Vulak!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by plowers, Aug 19, 2021.

1. plowers Journeyman

Great job team. Nice to see some winners getting it done.
    Hardtry and PewtDog like this.
  2. Protocol Dragon Defender

Congrats M&M!
    PewtDog likes this.
  3. Magician9001 Augur

4. QelynEQ New Member

[Wed Aug 18 18:04:31 2021] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Vulak`Aerr has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Toxn along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!

[Wed Aug 18 20:15:26 2021] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Vulak`Aerr has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Yosk along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!

Very close to server first! But not quite. :)
  5. PewtDog New Member

Not sure what part of Europe you're from but those times are wrong.
  6. Machen New Member

Log messages use your own local time. That's his local time wherever he is.
  7. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Toxn! Miss you on Xegony!
  8. SnapVine Augur

are you familiar with time zones?
  9. Kylo Classic Augur

So the title is a lie? Way to go, OP
    Ions likes this.
  10. TheGoblin Elder

Serious question - why would either guild try a OW ToV raid when GiG had enough members to make 2 full raids - one to do ToV and one to harass TF no matter what they did?

Watching from Bobby's stream, it looked like you loaded a raid with all DPS and just wanted to make the launch miserable for them, following them wherever and trying to take targets. I guess the lure of the krono is strong.

And since this post was about Vulak, why even bring Tunare into it? Are you that hard up to show someone you "won" a race that you need to just yell it to whoever will listen? Should we bring up the guild who killed the Warders yesterday that wasn't GiG? I guess they love winning also.

You sound like Hicks from Aradune, and that's not a good thing.

Edit - Looking the TF dkp site and your bid logs, it looks like TF actually got more and better loot that launch night the GiG did.
  11. Tankz Lorekeeper

To be clear server first Vulak was not on my mind for Velious. We wanted some ST keys, got a couple of those, and several targets weren't up anyways (sont, yeli for example)

I'm not sure who OP is but they're time telling abilities are pretty rough.

Grats GiG on the 1st

We had an enjoyable Velious launch minus NToV dropping Fear 1.0 loot.
    Gio1999 likes this.
  12. OG_Triple_Triple_OG New Member

You mean the guild that couldn't kill the 4th and gave up? Maybe you're confused since GiG killed all 4 in an instance?
  13. AngryKing Elder

Big yikes to be the server's zerg guild and still lose server first vindi kill to the 3rd ranked family guild.
    HekkHekkHekk likes this.
  14. Gio1999 Augur

Isn't it a bigger yikes when you just make stuff up?

[IMG]
  15. TheGoblin Elder

Isn't the "most raids will be in a dz" part true of 99% of all TLP guilds except the one OW zerg guild? Not sure why you guys have this hard on for Faceless on Mischief. And I guess a 4am OW kill is still a OW kill, unless those don't count because you can't field a raid force at that time to challenge them.
  16. AngryKing Elder

You gonna memory hole it that quick? To be honest I feel you though.

If I was apart of a 700 member guild, relied on those kills to feed myself, and lost as much ow content as you guys do I'd probably irrationally hate that 3rd ranked family guild as well.
  17. Pleefun Lorekeeper

Glad to see Krim learned his lesson, he cant win fights with a normal raid so he has to build a zerg guild to get credit for a vulak first kill! so proud of IV and the zerg force.
  18. Sunriver Journeyman

All these people holding grudges for years and years (or forming new ones just because a guild splintered off). Truly strange..
    Accipiter likes this.
  19. Gio1999 Augur

When a guild leader tries to break a guild because he had a temper tantrum and didn't get his way.. I tend to look down on the guild leader and the sheep that followed him. What he didn't count on was that since he really didn't do anything besides bring his ego only a small group left with him.

There's some poetic justice that his guild sucks now. Nothing against MM and I actually like them.
  20. Boogatti Lorekeeper

ITT: Zerglings zergin.
    HekkHekkHekk likes this.