Heroic Characters

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tappin, Aug 19, 2021.

1. Tappin Augur

Are we going to be getting an updated version during the next expansion cycle? I am tired of PLing my toons from 85 to 115 /grins What do you think?
  2. Spacemonkey555 Augur

If the 30 level grouping gap stays, 85-90 leveling may hit the popularity of heroic characters even more than the 90-120 grind will.
    Szilent likes this.
  3. Randomized Augur

Or they'll just simply bump the Heroics up to 90 to keep it in line.

I think they should just bump it to 100 and call it good :p gives them some more time before that 30 level gap for grouping kicks in again
  4. Laronk Augur

honestly, even level 100 with just the level 85 gear would be nice
  5. Tappin Augur

Within reason, the higher they make the HC, the faster people will be subbing for the AAs. It makes no sense to go gold until you are 115, to plow through the AAs.

If you are not PLing, Where does one go for levels 90-100? they artificially created a black hole for exp until you reach EoK. Level 85 HC makes no sense, and I bet, a lot people would welcome an upgrade.
  6. Szilent Augur

If heroics are updated, I'd expect them to match the original rubric, a 15 level gap to the max level, 105. That meets the max-spread requirement to participate in instances. That hypothetical new version would be in exp-getting range of mature characters until Dec 2027
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I don't expect to hear anything until they launch the next expansion. If they haven't included it in that I think we are stuffed.

First zone with level 110 heroics chars with a new merc quest and augs would be an ideal place to start.
  8. Tappin Augur

I would depends on where the auto grant AA is? When does RoS grant unlock?
  9. Szilent Augur

Autogrant runs four expansions behind, so this Dec RoS AAs will autogrant. A hypothetical 105-heroic would have their AAs continue to be mostly filled in for several of their first earned levels.
  10. Bigstomp Augur

Level gap is all over the place. Static zones is 30 levels. It's all over the map for tasks/HA's.
    Be nice to normalize things since missions/HA's are all over the place.
    Nennius likes this.