Mischief - Who's Gonna Wake The Sleeper???

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by QelynEQ, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Indigo_Quarmite Augur

A GM baggy with multiple raid loots / unique items for all participants! Would be cool but really unlikely.
  2. TheGoblin Elder

Some guild named "Daddy's Lil secret" is killing warders now...can they kill them all? Guess we will find out soon.
  3. Magician9001 Augur

Told you me and my boys were gonna wake the sleeper. You didn't listen. SMH
  4. Piznut Angry Gnome

Ya'll are cool, here's a cookie
  5. Touching-Mischief New Member

6. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

Based off a certain sites listings I would say mischief is beat. Guess we will find out if warded loot keeps dropping going forward.
  7. Kylo Classic Augur

Don't wake the sleeper, he's grumpy in the morning.
  8. Piznut Angry Gnome

Welp now that the sleeper is awake, someone go in there and see if 1.0 loot is still gonna drop. Need mah shroud of longevity damn it!
  9. HekkHekkHekk Augur

You're welcome, Mischief.
  10. wade_watts Augur

11. Abundant Elder

Gets pretty good page 3. +1
  12. Abundant Elder

People definitely cared. Top 10 World MMO player here giving props as well. Is what it is. OP is pitiful and emo. Pretending to be civil and care about anyone outside himself and greed. FYI most the server doesn't respect any of the 3 guilds mentioned above. Bunch of elitist nerds for real though, but do you. Lol.
    HekkHekkHekk likes this.
  13. Corydon Coles Elder

14. HekkHekkHekk Augur

I have exclusive video of Selo's sleeper being woke... one sec.
    Corydon Coles likes this.
  15. Abrhum Journeyman

[QUOTE]People definitely cared. Top 10 World MMO player here giving props as well. Is what it is. OP is pitiful and emo. Pretending to be civil and care about anyone outside himself and greed. FYI most the server doesn't respect any of the 3 guilds mentioned above. Bunch of elitist nerds for real though, but do you. Lol..[/QUOTE]
    [IMG]
    oldkracow and Gnomie like this.
  16. HekkHekkHekk Augur