QOL request

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elthorien, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Elthorien Elder

can you do a copy and paste of the various tradeskill merchants in plane of knowledge and allow those merchants to be placed inside of guild halls
    the insane crowding in that area has made it difficult at times to access the various containers and/or merchants
    Wdor, Froglok and Elyssanda like this.
  2. Sissruukk Rogue One

There are crafting stations you can get for the guild hall. The problem with crowding at the small bank is many people just AFKing at that area, making it hard to get to the merchants/crafting stations in that area (at least on my server that is an issue).
    Coagagin likes this.
  3. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Sus , he wants merchants, not stations.
  4. Sissruukk Rogue One

I was more replying to his comment here:

Coagagin likes this.
  5. Froglok Augur

Aside form the fact that Players will crowd on a vendor or a TS device and then AFK.... I believe this suggestion has been made before, but no luck so far.

Specifically, the suggestion was to sell Tradeskill Vendors (one for each skill) in the Marketplace that can be placed in the Guild Hall.

This would reduce the need for Players to bring their TS items with them to do TS in Guild Halls (or Houses). As it is, TS devices are mostly decoration in Halls / Houses since you have to leave the Hall / House to go get supplies. And since you have to go to another zone for supplies, you may as well do your TS there (i.e. PoK) where the Vendors and the TS Devices are both readily available.
    Elyssanda and Ninelder like this.
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

I suspect that the real reason for this request is convenience. However, since you aren't going to get merchants in the guild hall, do this instead:

/tar Soandso
    /usetar
  7. Ninelder Augur

This is an incredibly good idea. And just to flesh it out and help sell it, the Devs would only need to copy paste the main vendor for each trade skill. The newer ones added to the Southern Trader in PoK (e.g. Alchemist Redsa for Alchemy.
    Froglok likes this.