Mischief - Who's Gonna Wake The Sleeper???

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by QelynEQ, Aug 17, 2021.

1. QelynEQ New Member

Cause it won't be Greed Is Good, The Faceless, or Magic and Mischief!

Hi friends and fellow internet trolls! I'm Qelyn, one of the officers of Greed Is Good, and I'm here to help answer the question that always seems to pop up around Velious on these TLP's of who is gonna wake The Sleeper?

I had a very nice conversation with Zaide, the leader of The Faceless, where we both assured each other that neither of us have any intentions on waking The Sleeper. Meanwhile Krims, the leader of Greed Is Good, had a very similar conversation with Mini, an officer in Magic and Mischief, where they also stated that they have no intention of waking him either.

So, ya'll heard it here first! Three of the bigger guilds on this server all have no intention of waking The Sleeper. Warder loot for everyone? Or will someone else sneak in and kill the last Warder, earning the ire of the server? Only time will tell! Stay tuned to find out!
  2. Tweakfour17 Augur

Happens every year. Fingers crossed that ST1.0 loot continues to drop after from other raid bosses and maybe people will be less salty.
    Ravanta Suffer likes this.
  3. Febb Augur

No one cares.
    Boze, Ravanta Suffer and Protocol like this.
  4. Meridian Augur

It will be one of the big guilds on a stealth run. It always is.
  5. Xhartor Augur

Zaide not trying to set a new speed record for waking him on this server?
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I will pay an army of mercenaries krono to wake it if that's what it comes to
  7. ViciousEQ Elder

If its not awake on night 1 we are transferring our ST keyed toons over to wake it on Mischief as well after we wake it on Thornblade.

See you there!
    Abundant, MalliciousEQ, Boze and 2 others like this.
  8. HekkHekkHekk Augur

Let's see who has the coconuts. If it isn't woken in the first week, all you mishief/thorneblade players are pathetic.
  9. c313 Augur

Sorry for the Q, but I never made it to ST.

How exactly do you wake The Sleeper?

Killing the last Warder? Does simply engaging the last Warder count towards waking him?

Can a player literally run up and auto attack Kerafyrm to wake him?
  10. HekkHekkHekk Augur

All four must be dead
  11. Hythos Augur

I think that's an awesome plan, and a grand gesture.

I also feel that the 'awaken the sleeper ASAP' crowd is a bunch of losers, and I really hope to never see any of them ever again.
    I can't say enough about them, but sadly, they're often the type of person who thinks an insult is a compliment.

Best of luck in keeping 'ol K tucked in, sleep and sound.
    Montag likes this.
  12. Magician9001 Augur

My guild My Pants plans on waking the sleeper on both servers day 2. Got a problem send tells to Cabdru.
  13. Pleefun Lorekeeper

Qelyn,

Odd question for you, do you think your guild will get to finally kill Vulak on opening night? We all know yall failed to do it on Coirnav.
  14. MustardonWatermelon Elder

What's your point?

With unlock scheduled for 5, you'd be lucky to get your entire guild into velious by 530, if you're wanting to kill all of velious...that's a whole lot of killing in one night.
  15. Neseriya New Member

Sadly there's going to some guild that wants the "glory" of waking the sleeper even though the community would prefer to enjoy the experiance of an unwoken sleeper for a week or two. Hopefully it ends up happening prime time so a lot of people are on to be part of the event. Best I can hope for at this point. Looking forward to Velious!
  16. CokaRZ "Oh! they baited us"

Record was set by That's EQ Baby on Aradune I believe, so that's some added incentive for Zaide.

If someone wakes the sleeper up early that's pretty scummy! all the kronolords and filthy casuals will be up in arms.
    MalliciousEQ likes this.
  17. Thraine Augur

lol TLPs are so vile, this is why we cant have nice things
  18. Numiko Augur

Just reminds you the whole wake the sleeper thing was the dumbest game mechanic ever invented. Just be glad they did not repeat this in other expansions.
  19. BigDog Elder

After long consideration, I have decided not to wake the sleeper.
    QelynEQ and Dailor like this.
  20. Dailor Augur

This thread has been blessed by a BIG DOG.
    BigDog and QelynEQ like this.