Will the AA Limit per Class be fixed?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gnomereaper, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Axel Furry Hats OP

There's a lot wrong here.

1. Lyrical Prankster & Song of Stone fit great on a bard's kit. Mages would hate if these were removed, as they make the Of Many line actually usable in group content. Plus having a bunch of mini-mes with Lyrical Prankster is totally a bard thing. And swarm pets are basically free dots without eating up a debuff slot. More of these.
    2. The improved AAs should stay, but consolidate some of them or straight up remove some that nobody uses. Improved Burning Call? Noob trap, no one uses this line. Separate lines for push nuke and no-push nuke despite them being on the same timer? C'mon, everybody knows that's just adding fluff for no reason.
    3. You don't use FE & QT together though? I mean, you do every 10 minutes but you click everything pretty much every 10 minutes. QT being merged with FE is a terrible idea, because then you're either losing the FE effect every 3 minutes or QT would move to a 3 minute cooldown.

Making epic insta-cast though... That would be a good change.
    Tevik and Laronk like this.
  2. Shakara Augur

You say these fit great on a bards kit but then immediately say mages would miss them. I agree they are great on a MAGES kit but not a bards. I can agree having mini-mes is a bard thing but in Lyrical Pranksters current form doesn't really do it justice. If they were clones that incapacitated mobs that attacked them or if they were clones that while up boosted song power (like a multi-man chorus) then I would be on your side but mindless pets whacking a mob is really a mage thing.

Or there is option 3 where you meet in the middle and merge the effects put it on a 5 cooldown timer and have it last for 2.5 min.

Okay but why. Why keep them if you can have the exact same effect by just changing the spell directly or making a new spell. Like instead of improved Requiem of Time why not just make a new slow spell with all the same attributes?