[Feedback] More quests

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elyssanda, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Metanis Bad Company

This is EVERQUEST lady! FUN is NOT allowed!
    Elyssanda likes this.
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

It would be cool to see more quest-based puzzles.

The Efreeti Death Visage tile puzzle line could be expanded and reward an old school spectre illusion click. (Players are also clamoring for old school skeleton models for illusions).

[IMG]
  3. Tach200 Journeyman

Add in smaller and ultra grind quests, but make the loot random, so you'll have to do them again potentially to get the item you want. Maybe a middle finger totem as a common item.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I'm sure the developers would love to do more quests.

However, they cannot do anything without the support of the company (more developers). At this time it takes a full work week just to get the next expansion done as well as fix bugs (and TLP servers, etc., etc). And when I say a full work week, it is standard in the game industry to mean more than 40 hours..
  5. Tucoh Augur

No problem with people enjoying quests, but personally i find the quests in each expansion the least enjoyable part because i have to do them for so many characters. I just want to get in and kill.
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

Crystallized Sulphur
  7. Soulbanshee Augur

I can make up some quests for you to go do Ely.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  8. Svann2 The Magnificent

Well if it takes a week to do the expansion that leaves them 51 weeks to do other stuff.
    :p
    Fanra likes this.
  9. Metanis Bad Company

I don't think she means the "Make me a sammich with pickles and onions!" kind of quest!
    Elyssanda likes this.
  10. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Gosh I miss you guys. Always know how to make a girl laugh. /crossserversociallysafe HUGS
    Metanis likes this.
  11. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

What about he other 50+ weeks?
  12. Warpeace Augur

Beta 2.0 & bug fixes...err Hunter /ach
    Veteran_BetaTester likes this.