Good solo spot for 16 wizard?

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Panikker, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Panikker Elder

I'm new on DE Wiz on Mischief , and I just lost the level 16 lol got killed trying to get to unrest running. LOL No plat for ports. Is there anything I can kill from 16 to 20? besides crocs? They are nice exp. from 10 to 16 but now most are blue. Any suggestions? I don't want to travel to unrest. And I lag a lot on lava storm . From all the zones lava is super laggy to me. Just need some nice yellow mobs to grind to level 20.

Thanks

Keeler
    The wizard!
  2. Qisa New Member

Go to the Paludal Caverns on Luclin.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  3. Elyssanda Bardbrain

That's exactly what I came here to say.. Once out of the tutorial at 10, I took my necro to PC and kept her there til .. hmm I dunno 22? 24? Then I went to grimling forest because hey tradeskill drops are better there, there are vendors for selling fodder to, and a banker.. no need to go all the way back to POK. With acrylia caverns being the next zone to go to.
  4. kizant Augur

Unrest is always the best. Luclin is for newbies. :(
  5. Roxas MM Augur

mischief is in kunark...
    Jhinx and kizant like this.
  6. Elyssanda Bardbrain

nothing beats the ZEM in PC though Kiz.. and, I'm a tradeskill fiend.. so I like all of the TS supplies that drop on Luclin
    kizant likes this.
  7. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

Go to The Overthere or Castle Mistmoore. Those places were popular in ancient EQ.
  8. Gialana Augur

I did North Karana or South Karana at those levels when I started playing. At that time, only Classic and Kunark were available like they are on your TLP server.
    I can't say it's the best since I didn't know much about EQ at that time, but it worked.
  9. Ecidew Journeyman

Solo I kite North Karana Beatles then East Karana Spiders both have wide range of levels and are easy to out run with strafing .. But if you can afford sow potions, its easy ..

I start in NK about level 12 and end up about level 20 in EK ..

Level speed is depending on gear.. Poor gear is single pulls, but with mana potions and decent gear AEs become doable ..