Returning Player, What server should I play on?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kolosuss, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Kolosuss New Member

Returning player, I've raided everything from Classic up to TBM. I'm looking to start fresh and level up and eventually get back into raiding. Just wondering what server has the best population for raiding/casual groupage.
  2. MustardonWatermelon Elder

3. Kolosuss New Member

I was contemplating that one but wasnt sure how popular it was.
  4. HotDiggity New Member

Alternatively, consider Bristlebane. If you've already done the content up to TBM, then you might want to just level up and have the opportunity to group & raid in the newer content. Keep in mind that summer is kinda lower population right now but ramps up again in the fall. People are out traveling and doing stuff while they have the chance.
  5. Kolosuss New Member

Bristlebane still have a good player count? I have chars their already. I was in Ring of Valor for a good year or two way back in the day lol.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Xegony is good. Main raid guilds Machin Shin and Realm of Insanity.
  7. Riou EQResource

it's the highest pop of the generic live servers
  8. Njustlight Journeyman

Can consider Ragefire if you want to experience some of the older content "in era" as well. We should be set to unlock VoA here in a few weeks
  9. KaldaryeRZ Greon's better half

Come try out Zek. Server pop is growing and you won't get bored.
    THISISHEKK likes this.
  10. Valencia Lorekeeper

Hi Kolosuss!
    It really depends on how much time you want to spend on the content you have previously experienced and your budget of time. If you want to revisit everything, start on a newer server. If you want to get closer to where you left off, select a server that isn't far from that.

Our server Ragefire about to launch a new expansion, VoA. This would be a good time as everyone will be actively playing and leveling. There are some decent clubs there, and we all get along. Not much drama on this server. :)

Our guild (Damage) is composed of good folks who are very active and a solid core. We will help you catch up to us. Give me a holler if you decide to head this way.
    Val