Opened a ticket, 2 days ago still no response

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by AndrewG, Aug 11, 2021.

1. AndrewG New Member

What gives, has CS quality fallen so low that 2 days of opening a ticket and no reply yet.

nothing trivial mind you, I simply can not log in to one of my accounts,

I really would appreciate a response from CSS team about this

I even called the phone number, " we do no longer offer phone support"
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well, you might get some attention with all these duplicate posts. But it might not be the kind you want.

2 days is not long. Chill. Has not been phone support for years.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  3. AndrewG New Member

sorry for duplicate post was ment as a DM but i screwed the pooch and went as another post feel free to delete it
  4. AndrewG New Member

this is the response i got from a daybreak employee regarding my ticket. (copy pasting)

-------------------------------------------
    • Daybreak Support
      Today at 18:28

Greetings,

It appears your account needs to be secured with 2 Factor Authentication. Once your account is secured you will be able to log in as normal. You should be able to enable 2 Factor Authentication via the steps below:

How Do I Set Up 2-Step Authentication

If you have any further questions, or need other assistance, we hope you will not hesitate to reach out.

Thank You,
      Marcus N.
      Daybreak Game Company
    • andrewgaff22
      Today at 19:12

thanks for your reply
      the 2 step auth not working for me i tried several times i keep getin the same message
      2-Step Verification
      We are unable to update your security settings. Please try again later.
      it keeps hapening even after several attempts.
    • Daybreak Support
      Today at 19:18

Greetings,

Thank you for informing us of your issue. If you continue to be unable to set a phone number for your account, we recommend either trying again in 24 hours, attempting to set up the account via another network such as a phone network, or attempting to set up authentication with an alternate phone number. I would also suggest ensuring you have all cookies enabled, which you should be prompted for at the bottom of your browser if you have not yet given cookie access.

Regards,
      Marcus N.
      Daybreak Game Company
    • andrewgaff22
      Today at 19:25

1) been trying for 3 days now no luck
      2) tried using a different phone number one from my friend in the US, another in the UK plus mine, no luck
      3) do not understand what you mean by setting another network
      4) cookies enabled
      stil does not work, and am confused as to why my ticket already set as resolved while it is not
      thx
    • Daybreak Support
      Today at 19:49

Greetings,

By another network I mean attempt to use a different internet connection, such as one from a different location, or via a phones internet connection, rather than the one you are logging in from. Regrettably we are unaware of any widespread issues which would be causing problems with our 2 Factor Authentication system at this time, and as such I do not have more specific troubleshooting steps to share. If you require assistance with other issues, please be sure to let us know.

Regards,
      Marcus N.
      Daybreak Game Company

----------------------------------------------------

am getting frustrated, and aghast at this response.

if there is a dev who reads this post and actually cares about their paying costumers, i am runing out of options, can't even call since no more phone support....
  5. Elskidor Augur

Unorganized and horrible customer service is a feature to Everquest. I love how they say resolved when nothing has been resolved too. It is amazing stuff. Hopefully someone out there can help you out eventually.
  6. AndrewG New Member

ty, i hope so otherwise i can not justify keeping my other 2 accounts subed.
    at least my ticket got pushed to a higher tier support what ever that means
  7. AndrewG New Member

finally a tier 2 CS returned to me and took care of my problem :) now i can access my acount once more
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

WOO HOOO!!! So happy for you finallly

What did he do to fix it? Might help others
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

Glad to hear it. It's good to see a system work.