Aaryonar four auras

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cicelee, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Cicelee Augur

I tend to lag a lot on the server I am on. The other day I made some changes to my display options, and that seemed to help somewhat. However when I did the Aaryonar raid last night and auras came up, I could not see the auras.

Anyone know what display options are required to see the auras? A couple people made some suggestions but a few did not work (and raid ended so I could not test the others).

Thanks in advance for those that know exactly what to do and responding to this thread in kind
  2. Szilent Augur

alt+O for Options, second tab Display, change the Particles settings for Spells and Player to "Farthest" "Low" "Me + NPC", with Opacity at anything other than 0. I go with 50%

Your settings can be tested by playing the mission.
    Svann2 likes this.
  3. Tettzou The'Yak New Member

I started doing a /clearall after each raid and it helped quite a bit.
    Svann2 likes this.
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

5. Svann2 The Magnificent

Might not be your graphics.
    Exclude your log file from real time virus scanning. Eq writes to the file line by line and thats a lot of virus checking. Also delete or back up the log file away from your eq folder frequently so it doesnt get humongous. You can even set gina to do that automatically so you dont have to. I just save it over to the platter hard drive every day.
    Fanra likes this.
  6. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Also can slow down log writes if it's a problem but you want to try and keep it on.

/loginterval seconds