Why would you use I.R.A. in a game.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Strawberry, Aug 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strawberry Augur

Not everyone grew up in the US. What is meaningless to you, is the story of a town being bombed for someone in Europe. Being mindful of this is not much to ask for is it.
  2. Khat_Nip Meow

The US Secret Service is quite often abbreviated simply as the SS.
    You should get on that and let us know how it goes.
  3. Tappin Augur

Who cares? ...so tired of cancel culture. My guess is the OP never played EQ during the first few years.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  4. Strawberry Augur

It's called the USSS. I have frankly never seen people call it "the SS", it would be rather inconsiderate to do so.
    Kaenneth likes this.
  5. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

What a malcontent. Never posts anything but complaints on all and anything.

I guess no one should ever use Isis when talking about Egyptian gods due to it being the name of a terrorist group.
    Duder and Khat_Nip like this.
  6. Strawberry Augur

Well, she was named thousands of years ago, using ISIS today in nomenclature is simply not done. It's simply basic human decency.
  7. Sissruukk Rogue One

We should just go back to caveman grunting, but I am sure that would offend someone as well.
    Duder likes this.
  8. Duder Augur

You are absolutely off your rocker. Find a different game if you disagree with so much in EQ.
    Randel Flag, Flatchy and Khat_Nip like this.
  9. Strawberry Augur

Thanks? I'm not sure what your problem is.
  10. Duder Augur

Your endless inane posts and threads that poke at your perceived issues with Everquest. You are a blight to this community. Get off it already.
    Randel Flag, Flatchy and Sissruukk like this.
  11. Strawberry Augur

Your account is from 2018, I have frankly no idea who you are, sorry.
  12. Duder Augur

Yes, my forum account is an exact representation of how long I have played this game and been a part of the forums. Good call.
    Randel Flag and Elyssanda like this.
  13. Strawberry Augur

Well, show me some of the better threads you made then. Maybe I can learn something.
  14. Sissruukk Rogue One

Comparing forum length of membership doesn't mean anything.
  15. Duder Augur

I dont post to argue for the sake of arguing. Or for the sake of finding something to gripe about to draw attention to myself. You wouldn't like them.
  16. Strawberry Augur

I just would like to know why he's so angry with me, I don't recall seeing his name.
  17. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I haven't heard of any Europeans complaining about this issue, before I read this post. And I have played on the European server for many years. I honestly don't think it is a serious issue.
  18. Sissruukk Rogue One

Duder is quite active on these forums. Perhaps you should read other threads beyond the ones you post.
    Raccoo, Randel Flag, Flatchy and 3 others like this.
  19. Duder Augur

I browse these forums. I read the absolute garbage you post. It gets old. And you never fail to dish more. Take a break bud.
    Raccoo likes this.
  20. Strawberry Augur

My friend, no one forces you to read a thread of mine. If you are that angered at me, it must be something I said, maybe we can clear things up if you say what it was.

Well, I'm sorry, I just don't know him. All I know is he's upset with me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.