[[Euro Raiding Co-Op]] Antonious Bayle

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Zipe, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Zipe The Healer

- Raiding for the sake of raiding and grouping for the sake of grouping -

The Co-Op is a coalition of players that share a mutual interest in grouping and, in particular, raiding on Antonious Bayle. We will provide an opportunity for players to come together, irrespective of guild affiliation, to achieve personal goals - defeating group and raid content, without negatively impacting our parent guilds through lock out timers etc.

Players can attend raid events on any character they choose. We may be doing old expansion content that won't have any level requirement. Boxing will be permitted, subject to the 54 man raid cap. There remains an expectation that players, boxing or otherwise, will be able to follow raid instructions and event mechanics. GINA will be required while doing content that needs it. We expect a minimum of gear.

That goals can be related to group content, raid content, solo content, old content, new content or whatever content. Raid targets will be suggested by all those who contribute to the Co-Op.

We are there to achieve goals together and have fun on the way.

We'll meet on a Discord server, send an ingame mail to Antonious.Zipe for Discord Access. Or PM me there or send a tell ingame.

That said, the purpose of this Discord Server is to talk and reach a consensus about what goals should the members of this server focus on achieving. Voice chat isn't mandatory... Discord is only used as a Massage board and Discussion Chat.

See you ingame.
    Yinla and Skuz like this.
  2. Zipe The Healer

First Saturday have been a huge success. I was deadly drunk yet we managed to get avg. 35 mains on the raid.

We meet up and we cleared some RoF targets, then I forgot what we did because I was having a lot of fun and we had a lot of rewards so I spent like 10 minutes distributing loot while drunk (that was a terrible experience btw).

Then we did some EoK content which was an awesomely success because we had a lot of Rosengard raiders on the raid that needed some achievement and we managed to do it.

After our astonishing Empires of Kunark success we decided to kill Girlok for some spells and path lewts for alts... the pooor troll (or was he an orc?) died quick (basically because we overdoted him, that's the real TL;DR).

Then we did some TBL raids; the one that involves Fighting Fire (we extinguished all the fire) and then we ended our session, after like 5 hours, with a flawless General Repram kill.

Overall, we had a lot of funs kitting Snails and drinking beer...

I would like to heartily thank everyone that attended our first raid. I sincerely hope that this is the first raid of many fun raids that we will have on Saturdays.

Feel free to send a mail to Zipe to get access to our ingame channel or our Discord!

Btw; while doing all this I was really astonishingly drunk so my tale might be the result of my imagination.
    Yinla, Aegir and Skuz like this.
  3. Zipe The Healer

This Saturday we are diving into our third weekend!
    We would love to have as many people as possible to join us into our consolidation!
    To celebrate our third weekend we are going to focus on some ToV raids so our lowest geared members can have some shinnies...
    Also! We are going to focus into VP... becuase we would love that everybody gets fast mount!
    Hell, I am not drunk yet but I am thinking on how drunk I'll be tomorrow that already forgot about the rest of the plan... JOIN US!
    Skuz likes this.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Buy lots of beer (or wine):D
    Zipe likes this.
  5. Zipe The Healer

Another raid today! Starting by 16.00 CEST, we'll be rolling all the afternoon. We are farming VP mount, RoS achievements and ToV content for gear.
    Contact Zipe ingame to get access to our ingame channel or our Discord!