Biggest Cheater on Aradune

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rhythar, Aug 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Catharsis do be like that.
    Accipiter likes this.
  2. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Those type of farmers are a traders best friend.
  3. Machen New Member

Given the OP's posting history, it's strongly implied already even if he didn't actually say it this particular time.
    jeskola likes this.
  4. Hythos Augur

We know some of you guys know the truth as you obviously do, so you might as well just admit it.
    And the truth is, massive botting is good for business.

And it's fine.
    The next server I plan to play on after Miachief is an E M U anyway. (Edit - use of e m u together is sensored... Fun!)
  5. Rhythar Augur

It seems to me that lying to their customers and letting players cheat in an online game is ultimately bad for business.
  6. Dailor Augur

7. Elskidor Augur

There's also a 185 box army afk swimming in OoT everytime I go there. It's a disgrace. Where am I suppose to swim legitimately?
    Genoane likes this.
  8. Magician9001 Augur

Me to. My experience of Rizlona has been awesome, nobody is ever logged in or playing the game other then some 6 bot crews that are in the middle of nowhere so i never see anyone and get to play by myself because ever camp is open. It's really nice playing on a server with no actual players that way i avoid on the toxic karens by just never running into another human being in the first place.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

I should have known the rest of the post would be meaningless drivel.
  10. Magician9001 Augur

Listen i can see your toxic, but Rizlona is a great server stay on karendune with the rest of the haters.
  11. Accipiter Old Timer

You don't even play on Rizlona. Your post was all sarcasm.
  12. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

out of all the hacks and exploits available a guy logging in 100+ characters is the least to worry about. :rolleyes: Even if they are all automated in SG.
  13. Rhythar Augur

Aradune's rule set is a great idea. The massive failure is with upper management and GMs.
  14. Rhythar Augur

I can't find a more problematic cheater to worry about on the server.
  15. Tweakfour17 Augur

It's hilarious how badly some people want to believe Rizlona is a wasteland. :rolleyes:
  16. Kobra Augur

You are the exact kind of person that makes me glad I play on Rizlona.

If players like you were just karens that would be one thing, but your type also tends to be bad at this game even though its ancient. You have to force people to pug with you through arbitrary means. I get groups when I log into the game because people seek me out not because they're forced to, but because they want to.

Did your parents have to tie a steak around your neck to get the dog to play with you. I bet they did.
  17. Accipiter Old Timer

Concur. If they weren't going to enforce it, they never should have opened Aradune in the first place. If I were a single box playing on Aradune I would definitely feel I was taken advantage of.
  18. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Isn't it crazy what and how items are enforced in this game?
    You can automate for months with no issue but if you train someone you may get a boot? (Friend got a 7 day boot for this back on Mangler)

The best was our automated /baz bot that we tried to ban but it took forever to get it 7 day banned.
  19. Accipiter Old Timer

Yes. The inconsistency is the most maddening part of it.
  20. Rhythar Augur

On Aradune, they generally suspend people for training. However, a player reported for both training and overboxing in the same ticket is unlikely to receive any disciplinary action.

Also, I'd like to hear more about your automated baz bot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.