Biggest Cheater on Aradune

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rhythar, Aug 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhythar Augur

This one guy is 135-boxing (at least), automating, and warping. He's got 129 characters in Siren's Grotto right now. Even if you don't travel that far, he often leaves his characters standing around the Plane of Knowledge. So basically any time you stop by the bank/parcel, you're standing next to the biggest cheater on the server.

Imagine the amount of inflation this guy has caused. He's been auto farming 6 picks of Siren's Grotto for months and pumping all this platinum into the economy. Basically every item (especially krono) is more costly than it should have been for everyone.

To the company... advertising a 2-box no-botting server and then letting a 135-botter (and basically every other cheater) run rampant for the better part of a year looks a lot like fraud. You need to enforce the rules or change the rules.
  2. Xhartor Augur

He is Everquest official Pay-To-Win solution.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I was going to make a character over there and check out that "accused" player just so I could be amazed at their multi tasking abilities and to see that many grouped but then I looked at OP post history and see he is really hung up on "cheating" and reporting to the GM and even has issues with the GM's so I suspect some "embellishment" of the facts.

The only thing posting about this on the forums does is to release your stress. and often times provide others with amusement. A few of us do care but none of us can do anything about it.

So instead of creating that new character I played with math. Suspect has 135 characters on TLP which is paid only. 135 x $14.99 = $2,023.65 a month. WOW!

Now that is way more than a starbucks coffee.
  4. Leifer1969 New Member

I'm sure there are far more boxes on Aradune - or Mischief for that matter, than there are on Rizlona. At least on Rizlona, everyone knows people box and many people use programs. It's also the least toxic server I have ever played on and I've played on most of the TLP servers. In fact, I'd rather play on Rizlona and have the ability to play with the boxers if I was a single toon player. When boxing is out in the open, people just seem to all get along better, and acceptance of single account players in raiding or casual guilds are universally welcomed.
    GamerGramps and Kobra like this.
  5. Waring_McMarrin Augur

They are likely paying by krono and the cheapest those can be purchased for is $16.99 which would make it $2,294.95 a month at the low end or $2,428.65 if they are purchased at the full price of $17.99.
  6. HekkHekkHekk Augur

Yes agreed. That is the cheapest.
    Dailor likes this.
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

Still, he isn't wrong about the massive failure that Aradune's rule set has become.
  8. Dailor Augur

Who?
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

What who?
  10. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

I met some very nice people in my short time on Rizlona. And Waring is right, this guy isn't paying out of pocket for his subs. If he is indeed bringing in that much plat, he can easily buy krono off the server economy to act as both investment for any future TLP he might move to, and to keep his accounts active.
  11. Kobra Augur

My RL friend and I both play on Rizlona as people who prefer to single box. This has been our experience.

Why people play on servers with a bunch of karens is beyond me.
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

It was 54 then 88 now 135

It's like each time you post you add on a few more teams for added "urgency".

So the real number is probably around 18 bots and all the inflationary extras are just your brain going apes**t at the lack of seeing them gone so you add a few more imaginary numbers in the hope something eventually gets done.

Don't forget to post next month that there are now 256 bots in SG.
    Genoane and Stymie like this.
  13. Dailor Augur

14. Triconix Augur

Outside of the slum lords found in classic-velious, I haven't ran into many issues. Sure I find the occassional hacker or obvious 3+ boxer, but they are easily avoidable. I guess it helps having a good group of friends to always group with.

It's easy enough to report people and just move on. Not sure why people create unnecessary drama.
  15. Rhythar Augur

I don't have a crystal ball. It took me a long time to figure out the severity of the cheating. Every estimate I gave from 60 to 135 was a lower bound based on the evidence I had. I only know it's at least 135 now cause he brought 129 characters into Siren's Grotto last night, and I could see 6 other characters elsewhere.
  16. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

:rolleyes:
  17. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Don't worry it will soon be discovered they are boxing the entire server!
    Skuz likes this.
  18. jeskola pheerie

The only thing this thread is missing is someone accusing DBG staff of being in on this for personal gain.
    Stymie and Skuz like this.
  19. Rhythar Augur

I mainly post on this forum for the purpose of combating cheating. Once in a while it gets results.
  20. Accipiter Old Timer

The only thing you are getting by posting here is a warm, fuzzy feeling.
    Skuz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.