Heroic characters

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Fanoin, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Fanoin New Member

So i am thinking of getting the collectors edition of the game for the heroic item it contains but i have a few questions first the gear you get is it class specific or is it general leather gear that weighs a ton. The mercenary bags and raptor mount are they only for gold members that upgrade a character? The gear question is very important as i play a monk
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

It's not that important at all. Weight is meaningless to monks past lv 65.

Also arguably meaningless sub 65 unless your soloing.
  3. Alnitak Augur

Yes, Heroic gear is class-specific.
    No, bags and raptor can be used by f2p and silver accounts.
    In general - almost all armor 85 and higher is class-specific. And as mentioned above - weight of the gear becomes negligent factor for Heroic monks and above (actually even earlier, but you plan to use Heroic, so...).
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I am not sure which collectors edition you are talking about. There is one at the website and one in the store. One has features they other does not and visa versa.

However just the plain old Heroic Character by itself in the marketplace comes with bags and raptor.

As far as the Heroic characters go when you buy any of them and you claim the feature. Since you claim it on what ever character you want so it will be whatever armor that character wears.

I have bought just the Heroic Character on my F2P accounts and they have the Raptor mount, they got all spells and AA up to level 85 even though it passed the F2P/Silver AA cap.

They did not get the J5 merc since that is only for paid accounts. But the quest is in their window if I ever chose to go subscription on them.
  5. Fanoin New Member

I do plan on going paid to support this game now i have to figure out if the heroic item in the store is the same as the collectors 1 thanks guys