guild hall disappeared

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by deathconn, Aug 3, 2021.

1. deathconn New Member

after being away over 90 days the guild hall and all items was packed up and sent to me with over 1,000 members and over 66,000 weeks left in escrow so not sure why this was done. I cant sell the land nor can I get the guild hall back
    Nennius likes this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

So you have the eviction crate in your parcels correct?

Are you able to add to the escrow on the empty guild plot where it used to set?

And then unpack the eviction crate on that same plot.

It is possible that out of the 1000 members one was dishonest and pulled all the escrow out and ran off with it.

I assume since you said it was sent to you that you are the guild leader?
  3. Metanis Bad Company

Time flies when you're having fun !!!
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

If your having guild trouble we can help you son,
    you got 90 day problems but the pitch aint fun?
  5. niente Developer

For missing / real estate issues, it's best to contact CS (link here) - if they aren't able to resolve it, it will eventually come to the dev team. Sometimes real estate issues can't be fixed without seeing what's going on in the character DB.
  6. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Just for argument's sake, why are crates of eviction lore / can't be looted from itemoverflow because I already have one, yet the game ALLOWS more than 1 house?

Remove upkeep already, it's so unfriendly and not much of a server plat sink vs that 18 pages deep AFK Botter thread and people farming 14 instances of Cobalt Scar for 100 Krono a month.

The whole evicting people and guild halls that people PAID for is just dumb and unfriendly. (borderline passive aggressive toward returning players!)
  7. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

and allowing anyone who isn't actually guild tagged to grief a guild writ neighborhood that lapsed due to medical issues is flat out sh77y.
  8. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Thank you for responding.