Healer merc's .. Small question

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by qsnoopyjr, Aug 1, 2021.

1. qsnoopyjr Lorekeeper

When using two healer merc's in a group, do you set both to reactive or one reactive and one balanced? Will two healer merc's both on reactive conflict with each other? TY
  2. Shredd Augur

I personally stopped using mercs, They just can not keep up with certain aspects of the game these days.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There was a recent post about this but can't find it right now.

They should just work together so its kinda redundant cause the one is not going to do anything if the other is already doing it and iirc everyone pretty much said just run the 1 and the other can be added dps.

You could try it out and see how it works, I did and it was a waste.

Mercs are great and they are fine even in the higher levels. I run my single healer merc on balanced. She is quite the little healer - keeping my 114 level group alive and she even joined in on that named the other day!!

So if your healer is not keeping your group alive I would say to look at other reasons.........level of your group, level of the mob, how many mobs, free merc or all access merc etc
  4. Conq Augur

Merc's are the Devil.
    Conq
  5. Flatchy Court Jester

I did this whole expansion ( and the last many ) with just healer a merc. Im no raider just a simple grouper. I have my AA and augs in order too. I have all tasks in this expansion done and most nameds. Dont pull any more than 2 mobs at a time and youll be fine.

You do know to block certain heals the merc will cast on you right? The mercs can waste time casting Hotts on you instead of the faster heals. Sometimes healer mercs can seem like they are ignoring you. Look and see if they are way above you level wise or below you. It seems to effect them too at times. (Take off levi if it helps).
    Nennius, Metanis and CatsPaws like this.
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

What about an Illusion Mercenary: Devil. Include an evil laugh as well.
  7. Mims Augur

I set one to reactive, and one to efficient. When the reactive one runs low on mana, I switch them.
  8. Stymie Pendragon

The devil that played, and still plays, a pivotal role in keeping the game moving forward. They spent a lot of time/money making mercs for a reason, and I'm grateful that they did. I prefer grouping with 5 other real people, but when options are limited at least some gameplay is better than none.
    Sprooce, Flatchy and Tatanka like this.