Outside the Box Raid Ideas

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Shakara, Jul 24, 2021.

1. FranktheBank Augur

I haven't done the event, but the way it worded sounds like it sounds change anything. Being able to dps her down in 30 click intervals doesn't change the fight.
  2. FranktheBank Augur

I liked the concept of the pillars raid, I just felt it was way too restrictive.
  3. Darchon_Xegony Augur

It only really felt like this when you didn't field a full raid roster. Trying to do it with 40 in era was awful. But with 54 characters in your raid you have a lot of flexibility.

It was painful to randomly have one class completely missing from the raid though. Like not having 2-3 SKs for Shadow trial or 2 enchanters for Arcane trial or 2 druids for nature trial was tough.
  4. FranktheBank Augur

We had like 80-90 mains to choose from. It still felt dumb.
  5. RABKkehhalla Elder

6. Machen New Member

It doesn't change anything. Doing all the clicks up front lets you range tank her until she is unlocked. Sit around for 30 minutes and just burn for a couple minutes at the end once she is unlocked. Np one is going to want to actually keep tanks alive on her for 30 minutes instead. You'll still do the unlocks first. You might burn after 25 clicks when she is mostly unlocked, and save a total of five minutes on the event.
  7. FranktheBank Augur

Yeah this is exactly how I understood, literally a meaningless change lol
    Skuz likes this.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Should have done something a lot more impactful or else why even bother wasting dev time on it if the end result is almost exactly the same crap design they started with.

Disappointing.
  9. Tweakfour17 Augur

If I had to guess the event was bugged and someone fixed the bug. Wasn't a revamp of the event, just making it work "as intended".
  10. Sunriver Journeyman

The change to Ayonae Ro took our kill times from 18-20 minutes down to 10-11. I consider that at least a positive change and there's less people sitting around doing nothing.
    Tweakfour17 and Skuz like this.