COV heroic augs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Raccoo, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Raccoo Augur

How many of us are still working on these, given up or finished? Did you do missions with others, box them, camp named or are you waiting for the next expansion to replace TOV augs?
  2. zleski Augur

I've largely given up. I only have one account so no solo or multi-boxing options for me. I find pickup groups to be hit and miss, and it's not fun to strugglebus through these missions. With so few coins coming from these missions it'll take a HUGE number of reps to replace every eligible type 5 and I don't want to do it anymore.

The new TLP made it easy to skip the rest of the upgrades. Here's hoping the next expansion doesn't require 200+ reps to replace them all.
    Coagagin, Yinla and Marton like this.
  3. Randel Flag Elder

I finished on my main a long time ago. My alts are all pretty close to done but missing spots because I sell mission TAs and drop them.
  4. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

I get them as I get enough coin but I'm not actively searching/grinding out the currency.

We have a few recruits these days that still need T3 ores and since they chests are still only dropping one ore we have 20-30 missions per recruit to get them geared. Its slow going for sure but since we don't raid there isn't much else to be doing.
    minimind likes this.
  5. Marton Augur

Replaced some but got tired of trying to round up people for missions daily so I'm waiting for the next expansion.

It would be great if in the future we had more options to earn currency then grinding 4 missions.
    Yinla and Skuz like this.
  6. roth Augur

I’d love to see something soloable that only gives a small amount of currency, and then more currency for missions you need a group for, on a sliding scale where the harder the mission is intended to be, the more currency you get.
    Coagagin and Skuz like this.
  7. Duder Augur

I ground missions with pals to get my main done very early but have not finished any alts. Where in the past few expansions I have always finished the alts as well. I think my alt closest to finishing has 6 to go but I haven't touched a CoV mission in many months and wont likely finish the set. Didn't camp any but I know a fair bit of folks who did their set via camping or a mix of both.
    Coagagin likes this.
  8. ptah Augur

I do few times a week. If i cant find support, via PUGS, I just grab a rando and run zlander and grik, Yes I still do Griker, for alt box aa and coin for bags or aug.

Now on my main, I am mostly done. But adjust I like more than 1 set of augs for situational use, so for me, my nano grind session would be ideally full mission clear cov if friends are online, or something like zlander and call if randoms, open to adding more if random people are willing. Its the adventure, yes the reward is nice, but sometimes social win of meeting new people does always get a mission win.

And sure there are people solo or Molo zlander, not sure if see a post about it. Due fear of nerf bat, but im sure there few raid 1%ers out there that are able.
  9. FranktheBank Augur

I used to run missions nearly on CD.

Then I just camped morwenna. 8ish characters fully done with dex augs in like May.
  10. Riou EQResource

Don't think have even gotten 1, of course half of the missions got Task Added win on :p
  11. Malpheroth Elder

I farmed a full set for my main when people were still logging on and grouping up in December and January shortly after the expansion launched and then used those augs to farm the outdoor rare mobs once everyone quit and eventually I farmed exclusively the shark and dracolich for the double aug drop once you could sell type 5s back to the vendor for 75% of the currency for whichever augs I needed for my alts. 7 months in I have 3 sets of type 5s but I only have one box account, mostly for buffs.
  12. Flatchy Court Jester

I got my main done. Well if you count half dex augs and half agi augs. Yeah yeah I know but dangit, there is usually someone at the camp I need that just has to get their casters those dex augs.
  13. Randel Flag Elder

All your Dex are belong to me!
    Flatchy and Stymie like this.
  14. The real Sandaormo Augur

Finished on my main. Got about half I needed from Missions and half off the named that drops the one I wanted.
  15. Thunderkiks Augur

I went crazy and finished my main in January. The alts I got done by March.
  16. minimind The Village Idiot

I and my regular group kinda dropped out of CoV halfway through progression. Life has gotten in the way.
  17. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Ely has hers.. probably half from missions, half from Morwena..
    Kata, has 1 from Morwenna, 1 from mission
  18. Symbius Augur

Got bored a while ago with them. Repeating 4 missions or camping the same named for days on end is my limit for caring.
    Tatanka and Coagagin like this.
  19. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I'd agree with you, except I'm changing it up a LOT by working on old content (cotf+) to get Kata caught up on heros' F/V/R when I solo, and only do the group missions when with my FS.. so I don't feel like I'm spending all of my time in CoV.. (Kata is just over a year old.)
  20. Cicelee Augur

I have a couple from missions. I do missions when I have time and join a group to do them, which feels like once a month.

I highly doubt I am going to have all the slots completed. I also doubt that I will have all of next expansions augs as well.

I remember at one point I had enough currency to buy seven raid ores, and I only had like five pieces of COV raid gear. That is how ambivalent I have been this expansion to even bother with upgrades.