Part 2: GoD to SoF & UF Hunter Achievement Bug Round-Up

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Froglok, Jun 16, 2021.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Shows 67 other loots in magelo
    https://eq.magelo.com/npc/92194
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

I think when people say "loot" they mean character gear...weapons, armor, non-visibles, augs, etc. This mob doesn't appear to drop anything other than standard mob drop crap.
    Froglok likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

4. Laurana Augur

Yea, by loot, any type of armor, aug, etc that a standard rare (named) mob would be camped for. If there is an acceptable term used for that kind of gear, let me know as I've always just called it loot!
  5. Laurana Augur

Expansion: Omens of War
    Zone: Harbinger's Spire
    NPC: Crafter Arvang

This NPC cons as "a rare creature." It is not on the Hunter list for this zone. It did drop two things for me: Broken Shoulderpads of the Righteous (equipable shoulder item) and Sliver of Wood (No Trade, Quest).

The Quest/No Trade item seems random from other NPCs in zone, so given the shoulder drop, this one should probably be added to the Hunter list for this zone.
  6. Froglok Augur

100% spot on. Trash / Common loot does not apply. It has to be unique loot (gear, weapons, augs...). In short, True Rares (Named) include loot from a specialized loot table of their own.
  7. Froglok Augur

All ready on the need-to-add list.
    Laurana likes this.
  8. Froglok Augur

Added as a "remove."
    Laurana likes this.
  9. Froglok Augur

Added to the removal, list.
    Laurana likes this.
  10. Laurana Augur

Zone: Noble's Causeway
    NPC: a ukun packmaster

Grammar problem with this one. All the other ukans in zone are "an ukun...". This one should probably be re-named as "an ukun packmaster"
  11. Froglok Augur

I agree, but the MOB in-game is actually named that, so it isn't an actual Hunter Achievement flaw.

Maybe point it out as a Bug (in the Bufg Forum) and suggest rename to "an" both in the achievement and in the game.
  12. Ninelder Augur

After a month of waiting on a goblin or shiliskin invasion; the shiliskin finally invaded this morning. However, none of the named shiliskin or their PHs will now spawn... HELP!
  13. Froglok Augur

So, the Test Patch (7/13) only shows one thing addressed in Hunters:

- Fixed an issue that prevented The Buried Sea Hunter achievement, "Brineslayer" from being completable despite having already completed the "Adept Hunter of the Buried Sea" achievement.

This was not one of the itemized issues noted here.

Nor is this thread tagged by a Dev ad QA or anything else.

So, if there is no additional corrections in the Live Patch next week, I will start a new (3rd) Thread afterwards, to better bring it to the attention of Devs.
  14. Laloru Moonmist New Member

No named are spawning in Sverag at all now since the last invasion. For the named spots - they just sit empty so there are also no PH spawning. This is happening in all 5 spots and has been broken for two days or so - since the shilliskin invasion. Named were popping prior to that when it was spiders, evil eyes and hunters.
  15. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

He was fixed within the last year which is probably why he wasn't flagged properly. Funny story, due to an error in the data entry on the mob data the "idle behavior" for the mob was set to despawn. So for a decade every time he would pop it would look around and then poof unless someone happened to be in agro range at just that moment.

For the record, he also drops a shield. And the Sliver is for the quest The Beacon out of Dranik's Scar
  16. Laurana Augur

Zone: Muramite Proving Grounds
    NPC: a Dragorn Tactician

This NPC drops a quest item "Glimmer Signet." It does not drop any loot you would camp otherwise. It cons as "a rare creature." There are currently 3 of them up on my server, indicating this is not a true rare creature. Probably needs removal from the list and the in-game con tag removed.
  17. Froglok Augur

Consider this thread closed.

Dev Ratalthor asked for individual posts on these Hunters, rather than one batch post.

I have done that. Go LIKE them to promote them to more Dev attention!

Otherwise its wait-and-see. Not much more I can do. :)
    CrazyLarth and Laurana like this.
  18. Minasu Empress

Hunter of Arcstone, Isle of Spirits - Willowalk
  19. Froglok Augur

I reposted this as a stand alone bug. Thanks.
  20. Mukkul Augur

Dragons of Norrath

Hunter of The Accursed Nest

Protector Kanadin cons rare and drops loot, but is missing from hunter achievement