EVERQUES Improvements . Whats your take? :D

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by NeoSpring, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Captain Video Augur

I'm not saying this is wrong, but I don't recall ever seeing it. The switch to the newer forum software took place in the SOE era. Placing or removing the "AllAccess" logo under your ID is done in the profile settings. I've never seen anything in the forum software that checks subscription status, so I rather doubt it is possible to enforce. I do believe you have to have an >account< to post, because your forum ID is supposed to be linked to your account, but that can be F2P.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

Yes, you need an account to log in and post, but not to read.

I won't go hunting for it, but there were a couple of threads around 3 years ago where this came up. Several folks posted say, "I'm not subscribed and I can still post here."
  3. Stymie Pendragon

I don't pay a subscription and can post here. It's been that way for a number of years. I've never seen a prompt saying it was a requirement, but maybe that changed at some point that I missed.
  4. Machen New Member

I was one of them. They had always said you required a subscription to post. When I was protesting GoD being bundled on Phinny, I unsubbed for a few months and never lost ability to post. It was kinda nice to be able to keep expressing my displeasure!
    Accipiter likes this.
  5. Chunder New Member

Here's an much-needed improvement that is Long past overdue.

REMOVE THE EATING & DRINKING SPAM!!

It serves absolutely Zero purpose and can't even be locked by ignore. Yet if I'm in PoK all I see is:
    Glug glug glug Wurenus drinks mead
    But 40 times more

ENOUGH!!! Remove that garbage from the game already!