[Request] New spells & AAs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

We must be getting close to the time where Darkpaw is thinking about spells and AAs for the next expansion. A few requests from me.

Wizard/Druid
    New evac which does not leave group members behind
    AE TL the next group port spell you cast
    TL to casters bind point
    Port/TL to casters 2nd bind
    Port/TL to casters 3rd bind

All classes with Invis and IVU
    a combined spell/AA with Invis and Ivu undead combined

Beastlords
    Group version of their AA invis
    Updated version of Ferocity - even if it just last longer with no other changes

Feel free to add your own requests.
    GoneFission likes this.
  2. Zamiam Augur

wiz/dru already have TL to bind .. teleports the group to the casters main bind point.
  3. Tucoh Augur

Request: delete bard's double invis and make undead/live invis no longer stack.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

They can port to their bind they cannot TL, there are times when I want to send someone to my bind point but don't want to go myself.
  5. Moldar Augur

Rangers:

Please unlink focused arrowlines (or at least separate them out into 2 different lines).

Some form of mana regen that doesn't involve killing a mob to receive the regen.
    Velisaris_MS likes this.
  6. Waring_McMarrin Augur

As wizards and druids get more bind points it would be nice if the rest of the casters can get a secondary one as well.

Also would be nice for all classes to get at least a basic invis if not a permanent one for self use.
  7. menown Augur

Make the War/Ber Battle Leap Warcry buff part of a permanent weapon stance.
    Ibudin likes this.
  8. GoneFission Augur

Make the next version of Shaman Ennui a group spell and double the duration. MGB-capable would be nice, but just covering the group would be great.
  9. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Wizards be nice if gate/2nd/3rd bind aa's didnt fail so much its sad i use all three and still have to have gate memorized for when gate aa fails and it actually fails alot more than it should.

Andarriel
    Yinla likes this.
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

For buffs which currently have to be recast kinda often (every 5, 10, 15 minutes, etc), could we make them last a time similar to regular buffs, and just adjust the mana cost accordingly?
  11. Marton Augur

Porting classes should be able to bind/port to any place in game imo.

Also, it would be helpful to have more debuff slots since we now have everybody using their dots, alliances etc etc etc. Wishful thinking on my part, I know :cool:.
  12. kizant Augur

I don't think TL to our bind point makes sense and only 1 group TL to bind is plenty. People need to learn to run and not rely on us for everything. The guildhall portal should be plenty.
    Skuz, Shanarias and Zamiam like this.
  13. Riou EQResource

Since next expansion should be a level increase don't expect new, just upgrades to core stuff
    Skuz likes this.
  14. Waring_McMarrin Augur

And it is also pretty late in the expansion development cycle which makes it unlikely for new spells to be added at this time.
    Riou likes this.
  15. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Agree, though I can see there being some exceptions.

And consistency would be nice. Working my way through TDS. I was not allowed to bind in Degmar, but I was allowed to bind in Thuliasaur.
  16. Mluian Journeyman

I request wizards get an AETL directly to the greater guild hall teleportal. Yes, I know there is already an AETL to the anchor which is usually in the GH. My guild wizards seem to have a contest seeing who can put there anchor in the most annoying to get out of little love nest in the guild hall so it isn't really a working solution.
  17. Szilent Augur

The Guild Hall Anchor should be a singular object that all guilded wiz/dru ports reference.

Private anchors should not be allowed in guild halls. Individuals should instead have a Guild Anchor Transport Device from the guild package on the loyalty merchant, that, again, goes to the singular Guild Hall Anchor. Private anchors (Pri/sec) ought to be 1-per-property, joined in their set by a Tertiary, so folks can gate to each of the homes they own.
  18. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

MGB nah, too powerful, but group-only does make sense to me, more duration would be great.

Tying it to a weapon stance is problematic because Berserkers have no stances and do not need them and to tie it to a stance for Warrriors would deprive them of dps in 2 out of 3 of them.
  19. Waring_McMarrin Augur

What exactly is wrong with a primary/secondary anchor being put in the guild hall? That is exactly where most people want to travel and they don't want to travel to their personal housing if they even have any.

While I do agree with the idea of having a guild primary/secondary anchor I don't think that it is something that should be forced on guilds who don't mind or even like having anchors in the guild hall.
  20. Szilent Augur

It is not uncommon for 500+ of a Hall's limit of 2000 objects to be Anchors. There are some guilds that pride themselves on the sheer proliferation of their membership, in which cases many of their members can't place an anchor at all. This is dumb. Instead all guild hall teleports, including an individual's clicker, should reference one object.
    Svann2 likes this.