Overseer Agent Conversion

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by bobokatt, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Anyone know about the agent packs on the marketplace? (fighter's workers and travelers) if there stuff we can already get with conversions or maybe something like fippy? Ive gotten like 2 new elites, 11 rares, 10 uncommon and a few commons i need to do more recruit quests for that one. Was nice that i saved alot of my agents course had to spend like 1h to 90 on each account lol.

Andarriel
    Winnowyl likes this.
  2. Riou EQResource

They are just uncommons that only award specific job types of the specific job types listed
  3. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

So is there only the two Elites this go round?
    Andarriel likes this.
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I did alot of conversions on my accounts and only got the two avatar xegony and bristlebane.

Andarriel
  5. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Here's an Elite plunder that has Fippy as top dog!

[IMG]

I didn't have the best selection for the final slot. It needed Woodelf, Citizen, Rugged. and was either a Harvester or Merchant job (I don't recall which, those are Overvolt's jobs though)
    Andarriel likes this.
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Ah maybe fippy is good on plunder type quest i rarely do those i like the 12/24 ones best thanks for the picture.

Andarriel
  7. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

I prefer the 12-hr cycle myself as well.. but I do try to run any Elite quests (except recruitment) just because..
    Andarriel likes this.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not sure I like the idea of achievements for Overseer as it is server based not char based. I'm guessing reward will just be points and nothing worth having.
    Skuz likes this.
  9. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Just points just like my norrathian slayer then! and one of the hardest to actually to get everything spawn lol. But some of us like achievement its something to do.

Andarriel
  10. Stephen51 Augur

I've only used existing units to convert and although I havent got all of them yet, I got both the elites, so I think all the new agents are all obtainable through the usual conversion method.
  11. Riou EQResource

They are not
    Skuz likes this.
  12. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

All of the ones here can be obtained by conversion, except the ones in red or commons (which commons have to come from quest rewards, packs, or the overseer merch.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...r-agent-conversion.276504/page-2#post-4049557

Of the ones in red, only Fippy is obtainable from the special starter pack. The other new ones have no known way to obtain yet.
    Skuz likes this.
  13. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Agreed, but if Overseer Achievements were to be created they should credit every character you have on that server for that account.
  14. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Or..(hopefully) they will make overseer linked to toons and get rid of the current nonsense. ;)
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Lol I could spam the guild with 14 chars worth of achievs.....
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

2 Elites
    12 Rares
    11 Uncommons

so far, all from doing conversions and retirements. Once I get the final uncommon I will start doing retirements down to commons to get those finished.....24. :(
  17. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

You can get commons from conversions. Just need to retire uncommons and then claim 2x commons from them. Takes awhile though...Did a ton and only got like 10 of the new ones.
  18. Ueauvan Journeyman

worst thing was acc 1 had 1700 plus agents, other 2 had 1500+ each
    converting 3 at a time is painful ! 17+ of each agent is mind numbingly boring, its worse than attacking a vt boss
  19. bobokatt Augur

Dragnath, I know this is LATE to the party and this post is getting old but I HAD NO idea you could retire the elites and exchange for XP or 2 new ones. WHO KNEW? I never even bothered to see that option box. Thank you for this. I learn something each day. Cheers.
  20. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

You can do the same with all of the agents except the commons. So as you finish getting your elites and rares, you can do the same thing with the rares and the uncommons. Retire the rares you don't need, and get more uncommons from them. Once you have the uncommons, can retire them for commons. Just be aware: elites, rares, and SOME uncommons are Iconic - only 1 is useful. *Some* of the uncommons are NOT Iconic, and having multiples can be a good thing, just like with the common agents.