Open The Dang Servers

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Doranur_Aleguzzler, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

I mean come on, I already smoked a TON of meat, low and slow, to include some fantabulous ribs. I already ate AND had the obligatory food coma. Oh well, I guess I still have time to get a shower, and get the smell of applewood smoke off me.

(For those without a sense of humor, I'm sorry, but this is meant to be tongue in cheek.)
    Nennius likes this.
  2. Pops Racer Olde Faht

Why shower? Applewood smoke smells GOOD.
  3. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

I have MS, and thus prone to over-sensitivity, to the point of aggravation. Too much of any stimuli can end up very bad for me. I went to visit family a few weeks ago, and before the day was through, due to all the loud conversation and kids running around, I was on the verge of a flare up.

But I totally agree, applewood smells and tastes delicious. Because I did a mix of chicken and pork ribs, I went with the applewood. I tried a different spicy rub this time, and while it was good, I think I'll go back to my standard brown sugar based rub.
  4. Lurikeen Journeyman

How did you manage to roll a ton of meat in a rolling paper to smoke it? And just lighting that meat refer would be nigh impossible. Hat's off to you man.
    Nennius and Doranur_Aleguzzler like this.
  5. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Well it wasn't a TON of meat, but it was a lot. Enough to feed me for a few days easy.
  6. Malbro Augur

Patience, Grasshopper ;)
  7. Zarkane New Member

Theres a server merge included in todays patch; it always takes time to merge the characters over. That said- I missed my EQ fix and am really starting to feel it. My morning routine includes playing EQ, and my OCD has been causing me an impending doom feeling all day because I didnt get to do that today.
  8. Zamiam Augur

servers are up .. WTG dev's thank you
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Don't trust the red banner - he is right they are up
  10. feeltheburn Augur

true story people
  11. Visitor Augur

Take the servers back down, my Overseer is messed up, most of my super agents are gone including Fippy.
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

you would want to put this under bugs right away
  13. Accipiter Old Timer

That's where my brain went, too. It's a great time to be alive.
  14. Nennius Curmudgeon

I tried to log in and nothing happened. Does this mean I should reboot my brain?
  15. Accipiter Old Timer

Shut it down for 15 minutes and then reboot.

(AKA, take a nap.)
  16. Nennius Curmudgeon

It worked!!!!!!
    Accipiter likes this.
  17. Accipiter Old Timer

LOL
  18. Fenthen aka Rath

I kind of wish they had kept servers locked for some testing of their patch changes. I mean, we know the devs don't do testing, but letting DoTs be reported as negative healing values? That's... wow.
    Elyssanda and Nennius like this.
  19. Nennius Curmudgeon

Agreed. A 24 hour patch once in a great while isn't really a big deal to get it right the first time.
  20. Madeni Elder

Servers have been up, where you been?
    Andarriel, Elyssanda and code-zero like this.