Adjust Miragul Spawn Timer

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kevvy, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Cainen Augur

The pick closes if the BASE plus the pick fall below a threshold. Its around 12 people in main to keep Everfrost open even though it takes around 35 to spawn the pick. We had a nice mage crew of 8ish on Mischief farming Ice giants so keeping the pick open was easy.

Multiple paladins on Mischief have gotten it in picks, feel free to ask in paladin chat once server are up, others will confirm what I've said. You refusing to believe it is another story entirely.

That being said, it WOULD be nice for Miragul to be changed to the 5-6 hour range they seam to be favoring for epics currently.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

That's not how it works. If a single pick falls below a threshold (variable, but usually 6-8 characters) then that pick will close in 15 minutes. It has nothing to do with the base population. It used to be you could keep a pick open with just one character but they changed that 2-3 years back because all those instances were dragging the servers down.
  3. Cainen Augur

This has not been my experience on Mischief camping Miragul or on Manglar camping augs in RSS. I know they changed it so you cant hold it open with one, but I thought that was only if the average dropped.

It may have changed though but I was able to get my epic in a pick of Everfrost when I was the only person keeping it open till he spawned. /shrug
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

Could be it was a stealth change back. I'll have to check it out.