Make an Epic 2.0 locked server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Solstyss, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Triconix Augur

https://eqresource.com/serverhistory.php?server=Agnarr&range=1w

You need to be a premium member to view anything over a week. However, a week shows 96% of the time Agnarr had a low population. The remainder? Down time.

There's only 4 TLPs that aren't just constantly at low population: Aradune, Mischief, Rizlona, and Thornblade. Aradune and Thornblade mostly around the medium population level. I think it's safe to say that all TLPs that aren't the previously mentioned 4 have a grand total population that probably doesn't equal Mischief/Thornblade combined.
    Nolrog likes this.
  2. FranktheBank Augur

Why are you guys talking about changing Agnarr? They are fine doin their own thing, leave em alone. If you have characters there and are not interested in playing them, just xfer it.
  3. Machen New Member

TY, that's really cool and I didn't know it existed.

Comparing the 1 week Mischief vs Rizlona, only about a 10% difference on high %. I am a little surprised by that. I thought the numbers would be more skewed toward Mischief. Seems to indicate Rizlona's pop is almost right up there with it.

Also interesting that the server that everyone alleges is filled with nothing but using afk botters (Rizlona) has a slightly bigger overnight dip than Mischief.
  4. ikarinokamii Elder

a locked oow or por or sod would be great.

a super slow unlocked agnarr to tss/sod would be great also.

also I'm pretty sure agnarr probably has the best popular for any sever it's age or older
  5. Strawberry Augur

It's probably some kind of twisted way to deal with psychological scars of the past.

I remember when expansions supplanted 2.0 weapons and you had some people on the forums raging about it. All they had left now is the clicky!

The only way to do deal with these scars, is to make a server that locks right after having obtained the 2.0, so no one can ever get a better weapon.

[IMG]
    Sourire likes this.
  6. Solstyss Journeyman

don t want to change agnarr, but there s tons of server so: hey why not an oow locked one )
    while we wait for this , come to agnarr: Buffs are FREE !! )
  7. Triconix Augur

Oh my I remember those b*tch fits on the forums. They were such a joy to read. Like seriously, you expected to use the same weapon for 3+ years straight?? Think most melee 2.0s migrated to offhand in TSS and then not fully replaced until TBS in 2007. I'd say that's "epic" enough for a weapon.
    Skuz likes this.
  8. TLP Addict Augur

Slightly less worse idea than a PoP locked server (which already exists) but still not a good suggestion.
  9. Xeris Augur

I wouldn't want Agnarr itself to change, unless it's to change it to OOW lock and that's it. I only want to play on a server that has an end point. I love that about Agnarr.