Test Update 07/13/2021 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 13, 2021.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. thenagel New Member

the new uncommon overseer agent "Stalking Fury"'s description reads -
    "It
    and that's all.
  3. Nilwean Elder

I can no longer sell the contents of a bag at once.
    Example: I have a trader satchel with a stack of "cup of flour" and "spices" in it. When I try to sell the whole contents it fails with this error: "You may not complete transactions with this merchant where the total value is over 50 million platinum."
  4. Svann2 The Magnificent

thats hilarious
    Moege likes this.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Have seen that happen on live in the past few days before this patch has even hit live, when PoK was busy and on a character that had just server transferred to AB.
  6. menown Augur

Logged into test and attempted level 111 "/disc Composite" and "/disc Composite Rage" on my zerker with no success. Strangely, level 106 "/disc Dissident" and "/disc Dissident Rage" both work. Both abilities are maxed at rank 6. I also have plenty axe of the mangler in my inventory.

This is on a level 115 zerker testing on level 103 test dummies on test server. My guess is that the /disc composite rage command is trying to use the level 250 rank 6 recourse skill instead of the level 111 container spell, thereby failing to initiate. This may be an issue with other melee classes' progression spells as well.
  7. klanderso Developer

This should be fixed for Live (and will go out to Test next week).
    Thunderkiks and kizant like this.
  8. Meeko Developer(Code)

Having trouble reproducing this. Does the same thing happen on a non combat dummy?

Can you PM me your character's name on Test so it can be looked into further?
    menown likes this.
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I thought you shouldn't use composite combat abilities in a player-made social macro using their name.
    I thought that was because these have level 250 root abilities with that name and the combat system tries to use the highest /disc called for that ability and it would fail because only the level 101,106,111 etc abilities actually trigger the effects.
    If you use the system-generated hotkeys you avoid that problem.

Your reporting the rank 6 would fire with the name surprised me as I didn't know they did that, but having always used them in macros myself from Rank I onwards, I only got them to work using the spell ID - that works for all ranks.

To use the progressive abilities in a macro using the abilities spell ID, the quickest way to find these is on Allakhazam as it stores abilities in its database with the spell ID number in the URL, or you can check ID in the raw spell data view.

Eg.
    Dichomatic rage you would use /disc 49307

- https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/rawspell.html?spell=49307

Dissident rage you would use /disc 58260

- https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/rawspell.html?spell=58260

Composite rage you would use /disc 61619

- https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/rawspell.html?spell=61619
    menown likes this.