Returning player after 18 years --- super frustrated =(

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Seiir, Jul 14, 2021.

1. bardybard Augur

Because DBG is a small company, they only work on TLP related changes once a year for a month.
    The rest is spent on creating new expansion. Couple that with the fact that EQ is MASSIVE and the devs are not really familiar with the older content and you get situations like these.

Two examples of this:
    Loot locked mobs .... good idea, half implementation. I am guessing is whoever put this feature in did not even consider the double spawns like Xenovorash and Ragefire.
    Epic spawn time rework. From what it appears they just took the work Bobby did and basically implemented all most of it, without doing further investigation on what other bottlenecks they would be causing.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

3. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Accipiter likes this.
  4. Machen New Member

And illegal. They can't change the way Krono work when players have payed RL $$ to buy them specifically because of how they work. They advertise them as tradeable. If they sell customers something that is advertised as tradeable and then change it to no trade, or only able to be traded once instead of unlimited, this eliminates the value that customers were promised. They've just committed fraud.

Now, if they want to introduce something new alongside krono, and stop selling krono, they could. But existing krono can't be changed like this.
    Waring_McMarrin likes this.
  5. Aegir Augur

I don't think anything can be done about the Marl turn-in. But the other two examples, can be reported for toxic behaviour through a petition on the support plage.

I doubt one instance of reporting will result in any action, but if it's happening all the time with the same people involved, they might take action.
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Rymos is not my box and I said nothing in /say. The enchanter however has been cyberstalking me ever since and sending pretty obvious threats.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Sourire New Member

This player base is truly something else.
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

NFT Krono FTW.