More Server Mergers

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by IrongronAlt, Jun 27, 2021.

1. quakedragon Augur

interesting, so your saying this is a lack in players raid able? Could be due to lack of playing with others since its mostly a molo or box game at the moment? Actually using the gifted AAs and what not, seeing how good players play more often, that is what happens in group play.

I feel like a lack of low to mid level players too. 70-95. Server merge wont help it. Neither will it help 1-70, 1-95 population. Need a zone revamp or newplayer friendly zones like TSS that would help the 'feels so empty everywhere' vibe for the lower and low-mid level players.
    ex. zone for 1-40, zone for 35-70, zone for 65 - 90, zone for 85 - 115.
    Has questlines in those zones that give out defiant gear for low levels, and decent gear for low-mid mid, etc.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The worse thing they did was moving the HOT zones from TSS and HoT, those were friendly zones to play in and easy to get to (unlike some of the zones we have now). TSS is still my favourite zones to level up in regardless of where the HOT zones are, the quests to gear up in those zones also really do help when leveling (Mesa quests could use adjustments).
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I'm not saying you're wrong, you probably are right, but there's the other side of the coin, too. People who are good, who don't have any patience to work with scrubs and help them improve. I've seen plenty of cases (several personally) where the raid-ready folks won't give the scrub guy a chance, throw a few hints, or see if he's willing to learn something, they just immediately move on if they can't have a balls-to-the-wall max-XP group.
  4. Evye Augur

4 raiding guilds not filling raids seems like an simple solution... Merge guilds