Can Dev or GM plz help me

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Wickedisbad, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Wickedisbad New Member

I put in a ticket, because I was suspended. I am asking for a GM to plz take a look at my ticket and please give me a break and shorten my suspension time. I admit to what I did is wrong and it won't happen again.
  2. Elskidor Augur

You'll need to make a new account and create a support ticket from there concerning your main account. Yes, it is as weird as it sounds.
    Veteran_BetaTester likes this.
  3. Wickedisbad New Member

I already have. No one had answered it for over 48 hours
  4. Kedra Leafwalker Lorekeeper

Reaseon being is generally when a suspension is issueed it will not be reversed.
    minimind likes this.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You got suspended in March this year and complained about it, and here you are again complaining about a second suspension.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/suspended-for-7-days.274007/

I think you are going to have to wait out the full duration of this suspension.

If you don't like supensions here's a hint, stop doing that thing you do.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You already got your break when you were banned for a chargeback in Feb and that got lifted.

As Skuz says you also had another previous suspension (the one where you hounded everyone down to the last minute asking when it would be lifted?) so what makes them want to believe you when you say:

"please give me a break and shorten my suspension time. I admit to what I did is wrong and it won't happen again."

It does not matter if you fess up to your mess up. And apparently it did happen again.

While I wish you the best, overall I doubt you will get released early. This is so close to a 3rd strike where you are out for good that you should thank your lucky stars you were not perm banned.
    Stymie likes this.
  7. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

In reading your comment back March 18th,
    Reading all this with your indept information...
    I ponder on personally picking on Ogres.
    but, because I don't do bad things ..
    /ooc Skuz is a streaker!!

:)

However, in Wickedisbad's comment. You have to most likely wait the term of your suspension before you get full reasons or any full detail on the suspension.

I played this game for years. I have been suspended once for something stupid, which admittedly would have been handled differently from the person suspending me, judging why I got suspended in the first place... it is what it is. I was desperately trying to find out more, as I said, it is what it is.

In Skuz's comment, Skuz mentions you were suspended before. In reading that comment, it was mentiontioned you were suspended back then once before too. 3rd time!??

I'm not judging you.

This is a result for others taking time out of there game, they pay for, just to petition or report your actions?
    So if others reported you, there time is now taken away to do so. They paid to seek help to get your situation handled.. yet you come here seeking help?

If you were someone getting your first suspension, I would have symphony. But as Skuz said..

(kick rocks) .
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

What was it you did? We're all wondering now.