Golden Hero (plate/chain/cloth/leather) Ornaments

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Eteract, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Eteract Journeyman

Any chance these will come back in the future? I just read about and saw this tonight and turns out I totally missed it when it was live. (2014?2016/2017?)
  2. Hekaton Augur

just missed it this year. believe it was live a couple of months ago
    Eteract likes this.
  3. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

I wanted them but couldn't afford to take out a second mortage on my house to pay for a set. Being an Everquet juggalo ain't cheap! This set cost like $100 or something crazy I can't remember.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Elyssanda like this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Pretty sure it was just offered in the Memorial day sale (May 28- June 1) for $199...so maybe it will come around again

There are other sets that look golden when you wear them. Look in baz under "suit" and the little icons that look gold should be close. You can inspect before you but to make sure
  5. KarmaKitty Augur

Pics please.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Of what? Which?
  7. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

Cloth
    [IMG]
    Plate
    [IMG]
    Chain
    [IMG]
    Leather
    [IMG]
    Hellowhatsyourname likes this.
  8. KarmaKitty Augur

Thank you. I don't think I have seen these in game. I'll have to pay more attention.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

10. KarmaKitty Augur

Nice link. Thank you.

The gold armor is nice, but I think it was way overpriced. Perhaps that's just me.
    Stymie likes this.
  11. Stymie Pendragon

You aren't alone in thinking the price is too high for some, but I imagine the people that did buy it think it's worth it.
  12. jeskola pheerie

[IMG]
  13. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea if your a ranger and want plate look just get those scalemail ornaments i got that and righteous great sword ornament from overseer and he looks like a paladin lol. My ranger does have the golden armor too get ppl saying that its cool looking. Got it when it came with a golden 40 slot bag.

Andarriel
  14. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

It's not just you.
    KarmaKitty and Elyssanda like this.
  15. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Of course it's overpriced. That's the point.

Yes, I bought it. My SK looks very special in his gold armor that very few people have.

I want a set that's 50-75% of the price but silver and blue (or something) instead of gold
  16. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Here's my ranger looking like a pally with Wintershade dwarven scalemail.
    [IMG]

Here's the golden armor on me chainmail look.

[IMG]

This is my current ornamentation Draconic lava plate.

[IMG]

Andarriel
    KarmaKitty likes this.