Overhaste item list

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Andarriel, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Got a rog and guess hes to new as i dont have ancient flames on him was wondering if there is a overhaste list somewhere. Im on fv just not sure what slot overhaste is usually on. Just got him jann's mask now need overhaste to go with it. Any help much appreciated.

Andarriel

only overhaste items i know about are the ancient and mighty cloak of flames.
  2. Szilent Augur

those are the only 17% ones

16% is on any raid neck from the last 5 years
    Svann2, Andarriel and Sokki like this.
  3. Gialana Augur

I just did this search on raidloot.com and learned about burning salad. It's 25%, but it only lasts 6 minutes (12 minutes with maximum buff extension on my paladin).

The group necks from the past few expansions have 8% overhaste.
    Andarriel likes this.
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Thanks guys yea i think i made some of those salads years ago they never sold lol.

Andarriel
  5. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Andarriel and Bigstomp like this.
  6. Bigstomp Augur

It's an AA now, if you can borrow a cloak of flames long enough to click it you should be set with the 17%
    Ozon likes this.
  7. KarmaKitty Augur

And the 17% never goes away ?
    Guess that helps explain the value of the item although it cost un-attunement to pass along
    some of which can be recovered by reselling.
  8. Xiliena New Member

Once you click it an get the AA it will not go away unless you use the AA that resets item abilities. You can see which ones you have by checking the Special AA tab and looking for the ones that are named "Item:".
    Bardy McFly and KarmaKitty like this.
  9. Sissruukk Rogue One

Correct. It will show up in the Special Tab for AAs as Item: Ancient Flames 8/8.
    KarmaKitty likes this.
  10. Bangzoom Lorekeeper

I've just come back after 7 years, and I'm at 16%. And I believe my gear was all or nearly all T1 raids. The hard part was giving up my 45% haste waist for a 43% item. But the stats on even modern TS gear were, of course, worth it.

I'm loving the new system of turning the clickies into AA that stay at the highest clicky level you've ever used. My current neck is 8%. (I'm currently level 109.)

Edit: Wow, that's an old sig. Heh.
  11. KarmaKitty Augur

Thanks, Good info.
  12. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

On the bright side, with any decent haste buff from a shaman or enchanter the 2% loss in worn haste is completely irrelevant. Shaman get 60% haste and enchanters get 68% haste. Worn + buff haste caps out at 100%.
    Bangzoom likes this.