He rolled too deep...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Aterminator, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Gio1999 Augur

Golden Rapiers has some of the worst players on Mischief. Can't CC, can't heal, can't tank, will offer to join a group then walk half way across the world.

"What's a dispell?"
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

The ones I have run into are toxic more often than not.
  3. ASDAprice Lorekeeper

Karreck likes this.
  4. Piznut Angry Gnome

5. TLP Addict Augur

I swore off grouping with anybody with a Rapier tag a couple of TLPs ago, the worst thing for me was literally every single Druid in their guild was a wannabe ranger, as in cast wolf form, melee and nuke till oom, then never sit, just melee and nuke or dot when they got enough mana to cast it.

I swear somebody in the guild was telling them all to play that way, either out of extreme incompetence or as a very clever troll, but I recall seeing at least 3 Druids playing the exact same way.
  6. Imdead Augur

I was temporarily in Shadowed Rapiers on Aradune. Dude is legit not stable. Threw a crazy fit when I wouldn't carry his character in my group and then when I joked about it in my group, one of his lackey's there went off the deep end and trained the entire group and verbally harassed me to laughing at the GM. I've never experienced so much crazy in one night but it was fun/memorable to say the least lol.
  7. Demetri Augur

Craziest part of that to me is he didn't even seem to give any mind to his guildmate in the ultimate target group...
  8. Machen New Member

Lol, he recorded himself? 2/10 is pretty generous if you record yourself training.
  9. Lejaun Augur

Pretty sure he actually promoted it. He didn't try to stealth train and then get accidently caught because he was streaming. That was a man on a mission.
    Machen likes this.
  10. tzeriel Lorekeeper

Thanks
    I’m the Wizard featured at the end there. Canceled evac a few times because the chanter actually thought she could handle it. Ended up getting at least 3 of us out and we were back and rezzed within 10 minutes. Trash trainer couldn’t even wipe one group. Emblematic of exactly how impotent and useless the person running the train truly is.
    Triconix and Duder like this.
  11. SleezerGeezer Elder

GR is a chat guild. My main is in it. There didn't seem to be any long term goal beyond simply leveling up. I did get a few invites from other guildies, which was nice. I joined because I liked the guild name, which is as good as any other reason to join a chat guild. I can't speak about guild behavior other than to say I never noticed anything alarming in guild chat.
  12. Accipiter Old Timer

Sounds like a guy who knows he needs to make a change in his life but doesn't have the internal fortitude to do it himself. Death by GM, if you will.
    Lineater likes this.
  13. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

As I sit here and wonder how toxic you really have to be to get banned cause… man I tell ya.
  14. SleezerGeezer Elder

He was solo, right, so his motivation was purely to harass? He had nothing to gain from his repulsive behavior other than getting a boner from causing grief?