Another Cazel plea post

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by EFKAB, Jul 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EFKAB New Member

Please do something about the spoon for the chanter epic. On Mischief, there's 2 problems. The first being that Cazel has a spawn time between 2 and 24 hours which makes it a serious bottleneck for the epic. The second being that the spoon is tradable which invites krono farmers to come in and snipe it.

If you want to keep it tradable which is fine, please lower the spawn time (or at least make it more predictable like you did with V&V. This will solve both the krono farmer problem and the bottleneck problem.

For those of you who use the old argument "It's an epic, it's supposed to be difficult" argument. I absolutely agree with you that an epic should be difficult. However that difficulty should come from having multiple steps crossing many zones that you have to go through. It shouldn't depend on your ability to sit and stare at the same patch of grass for 24+ hours.
  2. Celestian Elder

Lets stop pretending it's epic. There are folks in the teen levels with class "epic" items.

Outside of that, 100% agree with the sentiment. I've given up. Fighting boxers is not my idea of fun.
  3. Mrjon3s Augur

Idk man I was running through Sro the other day and saw him up. Was able to send a tell to my buddy wait the 20 mins for him to get there and kill it.
  4. Nolrog Augur

5. Accendo Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.