What If... Add an unclaim consumable to marketplace

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Risiko, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Risiko Augur

What if there was a consumable you could buy from the marketplace that would allow you to unclaim something which would make that item claimable on another server?

I'd buy a ton of them for $5 each. I might even be convinced to spend as much as $10 each.

I know we all have one time claimable items on servers that we no longer play on like collector's edition illusions and such. Personally, I have a mount that was only claimable once that I got for going to one of the EQ Live conventions. I've played on numerous TLP servers since then, and there's simply no way to get my unique mount from my original server to my current TLP server. In a word, it sucks.

Maybe mark certain items like big bags as non-unclaimable or something, but the one-of collector's edition illusions, mounts, etc should be transferable to new servers in my opinion.

Just a thought.
    Machen and Montag like this.
  2. Montag Augur

Yes please, I'd buy a ton of these at $5 each.
  3. Machen New Member

This would be a great feature, but I imagine really hard to do since many of the claims give more than one item, or give containers that need to be clicked to unpack, etc. Some claims give consumables alongside the permanent items, and I guess there's no putting that back in the bottle. If they figured it all out a way to do this, though, I'd definitely take advantage.
  4. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

Well the obvious thing is for packs and items that come in stacks to be flagged as not eligible. But there a few things I'd like to be able to reset as well.