115 Shadowknight LFG

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Whizkid, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Whizkid New Member

Good morning Norrath,

115 Shadowknight looking for TOV+ Raiding guild. Currently on Erollisi Marr server but willing to transfer to another server if opportunity is out there. Plenty of experience with high end raid content under my SK, Wizard and Berserker. Currently looking for opportunity where I can raid under my SK as my primary toon.

Playtime: Monday through Friday from 06:30 AM - 4:00 PM (Eastern) and Sunday, Monday and Tuesday from 06:30 - 11:00 PM (Eastern)
    Previous Guilds: Avatar Elite, Altruistic Valorians, Magister, Silent Resurgence (Casual Member)
    Discord: Artius#8812
    Link to Magelo: https://eq.magelo.com/profile/1221806

If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out either via thread or discord.

Thanks!

Artius
  2. Alnitak Augur

Maaan, what is wrong with your bags ? Where are those? So many beautiful nice bags with 40+ slots and WR 100%, and you have none?

C'mon, you've mastered tradeskills for your Rallos Zek earring and got no bag space. TEACH me how !
  3. Shredd Augur

4. Whizkid New Member

Don't have the bags updated on Magelo. Have tons of the 30 and 40 slots but they're a mess right now while I work on Artisan's Prize stuff.

@Shredd - I'll check you guys out. Thanks for sharing!
  5. Shredd Augur

send a tell [tell drinal.shreds