Luclin expan question for the new TLP's

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rentic420, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Rentic420 New Member

Hi, I was just wondering if you guys plan to do anything about the SK's perma camping the Remove Curse spell rare in Echo's when luclin unlocks. Will it drop from other rares or can you guys give him more hp or something? A little ridiculous when it spawns and is instantly HT'd, specially the SK's doing it afk with scripts and logging in every time its in window. Reminds me when they did this on fippy with 20+ sk's on raid mobs and they had to add in motm
  2. RABKkehhalla Elder

Leave allmight alone. English isn't his first language.
  3. TheGoblin Elder

Make a pick with your guild and gate there before them. Buy it. Open trade and have a party member HT it. Lots of ways around it.
  4. Rentic420 New Member

Gotcha!, So have a guild pop a pick for a non-raid cure spell or come up with tricks like open trade when most of them have it turned off just so I can get my cure spell or buy it from the guys cheating with scripts instead of Darkpaw just fixing it or just making it drop from other rare's of the same level.......
  5. RABKkehhalla Elder

Try adapting. You're already on the easiest server. Some adversity may be good for you.
  6. bardybard Augur

I think the moment Luclin opens you should get all spells put into your inventory
    Lineater likes this.
  7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

What non-raid curse cures do you need the spell for?
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  8. bardybard Augur

Judging by the threads created, today is apparently a Whining Wednesday
  9. RABKkehhalla Elder

More like weeny Wednesday. :D
  10. Rentic420 New Member

Example assassin area, the trap can hit ya with a curse that does around 200 a tick for 30mins+ and yes if the bard/rog knows how to play you can disarm it with out getting hit or just die and get rezed but why does it have to be a debate to simply request Darkpaw to fix the issue so the SK's can afk farm the spell.... clearly people want the spell if they're spending the time setting up a SK to script HT it and sell for 5kr+ the first week
  11. Rentic420 New Member

Anyways, I knew this wouldn't go anywhere and I dont even know why I waste my time posting on these forums, 90% of the players on here trolling are the same shady players that run the top batphone guilds or part of the cliques that do this every TLP
  12. Febb Augur

That curse is there for a reason. It's a snare for raid guilds that don't disarm the trap on their way to raid targets. That zone isn't meant to be a zone for casual players to just hang out in during Luclin.
  13. Xhartor Augur

Cleric can cure it on a single character. They get an AA called Purify Soul which has a half an hour reuse.

With Mischief/Thornbalde randoming you might be able get the spell killing other names in EC, HM,MS, ML, SD, TS.
    Yinla likes this.
  14. Machen New Member

For what it's worth, scripting is not required. An in game macro on autofire will do just fine.
  15. Cainen Augur

Was this super camped on other servers, I dont remember it being a SK HT type camp on selos, manglar, or phinny.

After the first week or so it was generally up from what I recall, has something changed?
  16. bardybard Augur

It was pretty camped on Aradune, but you can still pop DZs and picks of the deep.
  17. Xhartor Augur

On Phinny and Agnarr the Greater version could be crafted with research in era. So there wasn't much demand for the normal version.
  18. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

I camped like 10 copies on Mangler to hand out to guild healers. There was one necro there pretty often, but Lifeburn casts slowly. It wasn't at all perma camped though, I'd say half the time I checked in nobody was there.
  19. tzeriel Lorekeeper

People that defend this stuff are dumb as hell. Might as well just scream that you’re one of the cheaters.
  20. Baldur Augur

With the random raid loot, if they randomize remove greater curse, it will drop from way more than just the 2 mobs it normally drops off of. With RGC being way more common this version may be less camped.
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.